Tablets Tablets Tablets

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
So i get a lot of questions on tablets.

I personally run the Wacom Cintig 27 QHD. But not every one can afford or wants to dish out $2700.00. I have been researching tons of tablets. I was eyeing the Huion tablet but something just didn't set right with me. Watch comparison videos and sa

List goes on
Wacom
xp pen Artist
Gaomon
Huion
Veikk
Parblo Cast
Kenting

and i'm sure many more

I bit the bullet and bought the XP=Pen Artist 15.6 Pro. And i have to say holly CH!T!!! Now nothing is gonna feel like my Wacom. But for the price tag of $399.00 You can't beat this deal. Battery free pen, 8 nibs, stand, 3 in one cable, easy to hook up and easy to set the settings. Response time is amazing, pens needs to be dial in to personally preference like all tablets even my Wacom. Also you have different color setting for the display and you can even customize it as well. I have to say as an addition to my Wacom and workflow best $400.00 i spent. Other option was the Wacom 16" for $1200.00

Here is a pic of it setup with my MSI Stealth 17" laptop.
xp pen 15.6 pro.jpg

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
So i get a lot of questions on tablets.

I personally run the Wacom Cintig 27 QHD. But not every one can afford or wants to dish out $2700.00. I have been researching tons of tablets. I was eyeing the Huion tablet but something just didn't set right with me. Watch comparison videos and sa

List goes on
Wacom
xp pen Artist
Gaomon
Huion
Veikk
Parblo Cast
Kenting

and i'm sure many more

I bit the bullet and bought the XP=Pen Artist 15.6 Pro. And i have to say holly CH!T!!! Now nothing is gonna feel like my Wacom. But for the price tag of $399.00 You can't beat this deal. Battery free pen, 8 nibs, stand, 3 in one cable, easy to hook up and easy to set the settings. Response time is amazing, pens needs to be dial in to personally preference like all tablets even my Wacom. Also you have different color setting for the display and you can even customize it as well. I have to say as an addition to my Wacom and workflow best $400.00 i spent. Other option was the Wacom 16" for $1200.00

Here is a pic of it setup with my MSI Stealth 17" laptop.
View attachment 34897
Nice find!

I'm watching this for actual release details:

Top Bottom