something on the bright side, don't panic not another one!

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Malpractice is for professionals with a license to practice. Product liability is for manufactures ie the lab industry.

I'm not sure what happened as I posted and the phone started ringing when I came back the thread was gone with no explanation.

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I got the story, now I just need the pics to go along with it. John?:)

I

imagedental11

Reaction score
I agree. if people here were not so quick to judge and throw their hands around you guys might have learned a thing or two....doing a nice beautiful emax six ant's or x amount of all ceramic crowns is in the blood of true ceramists what we are, sometimes it pays the bills but under other circumstances it does not (personal or professional) our milling and lab centers were destroyed by hurricane sandy. many clients' offices (at least 30) are probably on their way to, or swimming by the British Virgin Islands, so yes some dr's are not as professional as we would like them to be, but sometimes feeding the mouths of the families of your employees are a bit more important than ethics that in itself is an ethical boundary to adhere to, instead of firing employees that you have known for almost a life-time. YESSSS the dr's work that was posted here is inexplicable, but prescription filled, bridge inserted, payroll paid end of story...now its up to the patient to either 1. live w restoration, or 2.....

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
To remove an entire thread instead of moderating individual posts will in time have a very negative effect on this forum. There is much more to be learned from our different views than our sameness.

Just so the community knows the original poster requested that the post be deleted,

Moderators at DLN respect everybody's opinion and as long as the viewpoint that are being posted fall within the TOS we will not moderate a thread.

Carry on.

I

imagedental11

Reaction score
the only reason it was requested to be removed, is that some jack ( l )'s started throwing around malpractice, peer-review, and verbs that they themselves do not comprehend...

Al.

Al.

Reaction score
the only reason it was requested to be removed, is that some jack ( l )'s started throwing around malpractice, peer-review, and verbs that they themselves do not comprehend...
I saw the thread but didn't respond.
I think it was a good thing for you to remove it. I work with a couple of prosthodontists that specialize in fixing cases like the ones you posted when they fail.
Cases like the 2nd one you posted that the patient paid $20 or $30,000 for would fail quickly and then somewone wil have to tell them it has to be redone.

Most times there is a lawsuit involved and the Dr is called to court as an expert witness.
Your posts and admission of doing them knowing, makes you potentially liable.

Trust me if your cases had stayed up they WOULD have made it to the lecture circuit.

Top Bottom