Sirona MC XL - Door replacment labour $300!

Techy

Techy

Reaction score
Door broke on our never used Sirona Mill

Door covered under warranty,,,,,but they want to charge 300$ to install it !!!! hahahaha

Where can I just buy the door?

I can not in any way pay this,,,,,,its just principle.

Also, where can I apply to be a Sirona Tech?

Adam

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
The door on the MCXL has a bad design. Its spring loaded and heavy so the hinge cracks. We had sirona techs come service us and brought a new door. It was a scheduled service but wasn't too necessary. They came in, ran some diagnostics, updated some things, etc... and left. Then the machine that was working fine, wasn't working fine. I had needless updates, they always screw things up. Don't fix what aint broke. Along with a new door, they replaced the rubber boots and grommets on the arms. One of the reasons it stopped working after they left was because water was getting into the control arms. The arms which had the boots senselessly replaced. They sluggishly fixed the control arms and wanted to charge us for that, and the second new door. We said No way. Now of a perfectly good MCXL door layin around. But sorry, cant let you have it. :)

T

Tooth Geek

Reaction score
Yup...we had same issue awhile back. The doors now been replaced twice both at Sirona's expense.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
I'll change it out for $175 if you find the door.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Will Sirona ever reply to this or other threads? NEVER!
But if I post about a Jensen distributed product, they call me at work.
Sirona, you're service is the worst.

Top Bottom