For Sale Selling all my equipment full service lab- Mills, Scanners, Ivobase, EVERYTHING

S

smileguy49

Reaction score
The time has come for me to retire from dentistry and sell my equipment. I have had a full service lab, so I have everything for fixed and removable. I have 3 different mills, Roland DWX-50, Roland DWX-52DCI, and an Ivoclar PM5. The 50 has been stored for the last 2 years ready as a backup. It ran fine when shelved. The 52 and the PM5 were used last week and still run perfect.
Also selling...
-Ivobase system
-Hydrocoloid Duplication Machine
- E1 3Shape Scanner with computer
- E4 3Shape Scanner with computer (Just paid complete restorative with second seat May 1st)
- Novux sintering furnace
-Zubler Vario Press 300
-Pro Press 200
-Renfert vac mixer
-Zubler Easy-cast

Too much to list. I have anything needed for a lab. Will sell separate, or as a big lot. Have supplies as well. Message me if interested. I am located in Boise, Idaho. I am willing to ship the small stuff, and can help arrange shipping for the larger items. Also am willing to deliver within a 10 hour drive for the right price. Let me know if there is something specific you are looking for.

G

genesis1

Reaction score
The time has come for me to retire from dentistry and sell my equipment. I have had a full service lab, so I have everything for fixed and removable. I have 3 different mills, Roland DWX-50, Roland DWX-52DCI, and an Ivoclar PM5. The 50 has been stored for the last 2 years ready as a backup. It ran fine when shelved. The 52 and the PM5 were used last week and still run perfect.
Also selling...
-Ivobase system
- E4 3Shape Scanner with computer (Just paid complete restorative with second seat May 1st)
-Zubler Vario Press 300
-Pro Press 200
-Renfert vac mixer
-Zubler Easy-cast

Too much to list. I have anything needed for a lab. Will sell separate, or as a big lot. Have supplies as well. Message me if interested. I am located in Boise, Idaho. I am willing to ship the small stuff, and can help arrange shipping for the larger items. Also am willing to deliver within a 10 hour drive for the right price. Let me know if there is something specific you are looking for.
PM you

kimba

kimba

Reaction score
I’m too far away to get anything but congrats on retirement, you made it out alive!!

H

hausofsmile1

Reaction score
Also selling...
-Ivobase system
-Zubler Vario Press 300
-Pro Press 200
-Renfert vac mixer
-Zubler Easy-cast

do you have any Ivobase Flasks for sale

A

AKDental

Reaction score
Hi I hope this is ok to reply on the thread like this. If not pls let me know.

To sndmn2 u are looking for pfm porcelain?
I have a whole bunch of ceramco 3 porcelain opaque that I am trying to get rid of. If interested let me know...

D

duralay

Reaction score
Also selling...
-Ivobase system
-Zubler Vario Press 300
-Pro Press 200
-Renfert vac mixer
-Zubler Easy-cast

interested in the 52d

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
I hope the OP is ok. It's unusual to post everything for sale and then not come back to see if anyone is interested. So far that's exactly what's happened.

A

adl

Reaction score
Also selling...
-Ivobase system
-Zubler Vario Press 300
-Pro Press 200
-Renfert vac mixer
-Zubler Easy-cast

Enjoy your retirement !!!

M

mikelson

Reaction score
Also selling...
-Ivobase system
-Zubler Vario Press 300
-Pro Press 200
-Renfert vac mixer
-Zubler Easy-cast

I’m interested to pm5 and 3shape e4 how much

M

mlacayo

Donator
Reaction score
Also selling...
-Ivobase system
-Zubler Vario Press 300
-Pro Press 200
-Renfert vac mixer
-Zubler Easy-cast

I send you a Message its still available pm5 and 3shape e4

S

smileguy49

Reaction score
Sorry everyone, I wasn't getting my notifications of messages! Yes, most everything is still available. I am accepting messages now!