Looking for Lab Seeking C&B/Metal Frames Partner - High Volume

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
I'm a laboratory out in Ohio that does removables in-house and then uses a 3rd party for metal frames and crowns.

I'm looking to see if I can partner with an American company who can handle 300+ units/month and based on that volume can provide high quality products but can compete near an outsourcing type price level.

Products such as: PFMs, IPS e.max Press, Full Contour Zirconia, metal frames (BEGO/Vitallium 2000),Full-Cast crowns...

If you are interested, just let me know via this thread or email: [email protected]

Thanks,

Evan

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I am glad you are going American, but your not leaving much skin in the game with high quality work and rock bottom cost point.

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
I am glad you are going American, but your not leaving much skin in the game with high quality work and rock bottom cost point.
I"d like to go American but some of these labs have such poor business models, so it has to be the right partner if he/she even exists.

A

adl

Reaction score
I'm a laboratory out in Ohio that does removables in-house and then uses a 3rd party for metal frames and crowns.

I'm looking to see if I can partner with an American company who can handle 300+ units/month and based on that volume can provide high quality products but can compete near an outsourcing type price level.

Products such as: PFMs, IPS e.max Press, Full Contour Zirconia, metal frames (BEGO/Vitallium 2000),Full-Cast crowns...

If you are interested, just let me know via this thread or email: [email protected]

Thanks,

Evan
No ,you can't !

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Your sending out 300 units a month, would it kill you to hire on a C+B department and do it yourself?

Den'ee

Den'ee

Reaction score
No ,you can't !

Thanks,

Evan
really ?

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
Evan- my old boss had a saying- "good work, isn't cheap and cheap work isn't good". You're asking a lab to produce quality work at a high volume and keep it at a low cost to you. Any reasonable lab owner would not touch this. Although your idea of keeping the work in the US, is good, this avoids import problems and any questions about origins of work you're plan is still flawed. Over the years I've seen to many labs try to be "middle men" and long term it hasn't worked out for them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wade Bognuda

Wade Bognuda

Reaction score
That's a good idea!! Thanks!! I need to call The Ferrari Company and explain to them that because I want 300 Ferrari's every month, I am only going to pay Ferrari $35,000.00 per car because I'm going to buy so many. I am sure they will be grateful to accept my generous offer from me based upon such tremendous volume. Ferrari is so wealthy that profit is not important. It's all about the hand-built craftsmanship, not the money. Why didn't I think of this 35 years ago? Thanks for posting!!!