Seeking C&B Partner Lab - Want more $$?

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
We're a full service laboratory located in Akron, Ohio but we only manufacture removables in house.

Looking to partner with a USA located C&B lab that can compete on cost, turnaround time & price with overseas labs. We would send you models/impressions (we are not setup digitally).

We can do a test shipment of about 15 units, if you're good, you could receive upwards of 200+ units a month. Looking for PFMs, Captek, Zirconia, Full Cast, e.max etc.; frameworks as well.

Willing to pay above overseas if quality and turnaround time meet our needs.

Inquire within, thanks!

Evan
CEO

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
We're a full service laboratory located in Akron, Ohio but we only manufacture removables in house.

Looking to partner with a USA located C&B lab that can compete on cost, turnaround time & price with overseas labs. We would send you models/impressions (we are not setup digitally).

We can do a test shipment of about 15 units, if you're good, you could receive upwards of 200+ units a month. Looking for PFMs, Captek, Zirconia, Full Cast, e.max etc.; frameworks as well.

Willing to pay above overseas if quality and turnaround time meet our needs.

Inquire within, thanks!

Evan
CEO

Pricing must be under $90 for Captek; $70 for PFM; $70 for e.max; $55 for frames; $85 for Zirconia. (I have to make $ too). So if you're near those prices, let me know and we'll see what we can do! Again the volume from our lab might exceed 250 units a month so take that into account when pricing.

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
Pricing must be under $90 for Captek; $70 for PFM; $70 for e.max; $55 for frames; $85 for Zirconia. (I have to make $ too). So if you're near those prices, let me know and we'll see what we can do! Again the volume from our lab might exceed 250 units a month so take that into account when pricing.

Would you supply the metal for the pfm's? And is everything taken to completion, you wouldn't do any porcelain work or finish gold or emax?

amadent

amadent

http://amadent.net/Home.p
Reaction score
would you handle the model and die work?

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
The prices you seem willing to pay over prices you could get offshore with the volume you are talking is somewhere in the $50,000 to $80,000 a year range. I like people that walk the walk with their money.

What sort of turn times are you looking for and who pays the shipping? I bet you can get it done domestically with the prices you are offering but it may take using more than one lab to get it done.

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
I'm game for any Zirconia. I'll smash any offer you get.

I have a few scanners I could hook you up with as an option.

Then, only One way shipping back to you.

Scott

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
Right now we would NOT supply the metal etc.; case would have to be finished, don't have capacity to do any C&B work.

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
Unfortunately all crowns would have be returned finished, we don't have anyone who can finish them etc. We would simply provide a triple tray impression (bite) and that's it.

evanosu

evanosu

Reaction score
Yeah I don't want offshore, would like to stay in the USA, can create more business with "Made in the USA". Turnaround times, looking for 6-8 business days, shipping can be negotiated, perhaps each person pays one way etc. Also would like to keep it all within the same lab for consistentcy etc.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
How about $30 pfm(high gold) with butt margins inclusive , 3 day turnaround, free remakes?

shane williams

shane williams

Reaction score
Looks like glidewell or another conglomorite is getting this buisness. Only thing I think we would be able to do is Zr but even at $85 that's pushing it. Good luck

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
Yeah I don't want offshore, would like to stay in the USA, can create more business with "Made in the USA". Turnaround times, looking for 6-8 business days, shipping can be negotiated, perhaps each person pays one way etc. Also would like to keep it all within the same lab for consistentcy etc.

Where do you sent the work now, or are you just starting into C&B? If you are doing even close to 250 units a mouth you must have had a lab that could do good enough work to help you build that much business. Why are they not working out?

Those prices just will not leave you with much meat on the bone to be profitable. If you pay $70 for a PFM the top of the market on average is maybe $90. That's not enough to do anything but break even at best. It's a job to make money at twice that gross profit where you don't pay for any remakes. Domestic labs selling wholesale will be much more intolerant about remakes from a lab account.

I have labs that sell products they buy from me that they have never built and don't know much about. I have had the time to run interface for them as they crawled over that learning curve. I don't work at the bench and I could see a lab that had to take the time away from the bench to be a mentor and instructor on products they are selling you at discount prices would have a problem with that lost time very quickly.

I think you will have much better odds playing the Mega Lotto than finding what you want at the price you want to pay domestically but good luck anyway.

Top Bottom