Recommendation for custom abutment

user name

user name

Reaction score
.Never mind. Sorry

I wont leave you hanging like that...
I received a case this morning that has a poorly placed zimmer implant, and I wouldn't have been able to do it with a modified stock abutment. I was going to ask for a recommendation on where to send my models to get a custom abutment made.
I edited my post as soon as I read the prescription and realized that they want a screw retained crown...so I can do that one myself on a stock abutment and get a decent result.

There you go. I would like to know for future reference though if anyone has a tip on where to send my cases that Ill need a custom abutment, or if any of you would like to be an outsource partner on these.
Thanks.

Last edited:
rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
You have a scanner man, use it !

Call Argen and they'll walk you through it .

user name

user name

Reaction score
According to the folks that sold me the scanner, its a few thousand bucks for some additional license to do abutments. For as few as I do, thats not worth it.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
I think there is a point system to pay as you go.

You may be able to get a demo add on . I'd call your reseller.

K

Ken Brown

Reaction score
Trucrown provides custom abutments or buy a ti base or chrome cobalt base/interface and make your own

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Send it to me man I can knock it out for you. I can do it from your model for $149 and anodize it if you would like it.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Send it to me man I can knock it out for you. I can do it from your model for $149 and anodize it if you would like it.
Can you do zimmer, straumann, and nobel biocare? If I modify the tissue a bit, do you just scan and put it into contact? how is best to communicate margin placement?

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Can you do zimmer, straumann, and nobel biocare? If I modify the tissue a bit, do you just scan and put it into contact? how is best to communicate margin placement?

I can do Zimmer, Nobel, and Strauman but only Strauman Bone Level.

My normal margin placement sub gingival is 1mm facial, .50 mesial and distal, and right at crest on the lingual. If you have specific setting you want just let me know and I can give you what you want.

If you modify the tissue a bit I will scan and design what you have modified.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
User wants free shipping too. None of this 5 or more for free shipping.

And throw in a free screw too. None of this extra $70 for the screw shyt!

Oh and send him a screen shot of your design before you mill it and don't even think of charging him an extra $20 for that service!!!!

.... er sorry , I thought you were Atlantis.:D

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
User wants free shipping too. None of this 5 or more for free shipping.

And throw in a free screw too. None of this extra $70 for the screw shyt!

Oh and send him a screen shot of your design before you mill it and don't even think of charging him an extra $20 for that service!!!!

.... er sorry , I thought you were Atlantis.:D
$70??? Cheaper in NOLA. No?

Toothman19

Toothman19

Reaction score

I also can like Tyler design any kind of abutment you like. You can contour the tissue any way you like and I can't put the margin right there. I also will send you a 3d PDF file for you to accept the design.

I work with nearly every implant system as well. I will match manufacturers' warranty on abutment and implant

M

Mbbrwr

Reaction score
.Never mind. Sorry

I received a case this morning that has a poorly placed zimmer implant, and I wouldn't have been able to do it with a modified stock abutment. I was going to ask for a recommendation on where to send my models to get a custom abutment made.
I edited my post as soon as I read the prescription and realized that they want a screw retained crown...so I can do that one myself on a stock abutment and get a decent result.

There you go. I would like to know for future reference though if anyone has a tip on where to send my cases that Ill need a custom abutment, or if any of you would like to be an outsource partner on these.
Thanks.
CAP (custom automated prosthetics) can do custom abutments for you. i know your original post is old, but in case you were looking for someone new to try out.

T

The Metal guy

Reaction score
.Never mind. Sorry

Thanks.

Bego is doing great work. I been using them since I stop sending to a company in California.