Questions for the tech who work from home

Toni Toscano

Toni Toscano

Reaction score
Fyi. (Derailment much) some gumball machines have mustaches. My car has one under the blinker button

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
Greetings Earthling! Welcome!

I'll page some of the ladies for you for the questions I'm disqualified from answering.
@Doris A @Mrs.galfriday @wwcanoer @Galgolfer

Well, going solo working from home and maternity stuff, I think too much will depend on temperament of future little person, and if partner is at home with you. A colicky baby will turn your hair grey and put you in a state of sleep deprivation you can't imagine. Or you could luck out and junior will be the most content rug rat imagined. Only the cosmic joker knows.

Otherwise, really have a serious talk with yourself about being your own boss. I couldn't, wouldn't do it even it my pay had been doubled as I just don't deal well with uncertainty. Only you know the answer to that one.

Vacation. Well depends on what you like to do. If you're someone who just stays home, no worry. But if you're like me who is very active with river rafting sports, which is a summertime thing, only having X-Mas break off would suck. And personally having vacation over 4th July week isn't fun. Too many nuts out there.

Good luck :)
C

sndmn2

sndmn2

Reaction score
I have been working in my basement for 23 years. I cant really add to much that's already been said. However, there are a couple of things. The best part is if you need to do something during the day you can always finish it at night. The worst part is if you need is if you need to do something during the day you can always finish it at night. Your refrigerator and pantry is usually close to your coffee pot so plan on putting on a few pounds.Oh and at this point my skin is almost translucent do to lack of sun light. My neighbors call me the cellar dweller. You'll be fine. It just takes some figuring out.Five

Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
I have been working in my basement for 23 years. I cant really add to much that's already been said. However, there are a couple of things. The best part is if you need to do something during the day you can always finish it at night. The worst part is if you need is if you need to do something during the day you can always finish it at night. Your refrigerator and pantry is usually close to your coffee pot so plan on putting on a few pounds.Oh and at this point my skin is almost translucent do to lack of sun light. My neighbors call me the cellar dweller. You'll be fine. It just takes some figuring out.Five

The good thing about a basement lab with no natural light is that you only have artificial lights to check tooth shades. Nothing says crazy making more for me than trying to match a tooth shade and examining between both the artificial and natural light (and this is with denture teeth ;-p
Also make sure and take vitamin D, my doctor is after me to take it all the time.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
th

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
The good thing about a basement lab with no natural light is that you only have artificial lights to check tooth shades. Nothing says crazy making more for me than trying to match a tooth shade and examining between both the artificial and natural light (and this is with denture teeth ;-p
Also make sure and take vitamin D, my doctor is after me to take it all the time.
Just a side note, you have to actually try to OD on vitamin D, and especially D3. As long as you drink normal amounts any overflow gets excreted when voiding. I'm on 5K IU daily.