PTC COSTS

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
Anyone who is PTC trained know aproximate costs for the waxing and frame design training?

EJADA

EJADA

Reaction score
WOW! That better be some killer training!

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
I was a PTC lab trainer under the old system in the 90's. I don't know the new system. While it's a good system for getting a newbie up and running, honestly, you can likely train your techs as quickly and efficiently as buying the system if you choose to be very systematic about it. The key element is a consistent method of production with visual aids, and holding the trainee to match the visual as closely as possible. Take photos of what you want, have anyone who can write write down the step-by-step process you want used, save models and "reject" crowns, bridges and frameworks and use them as your standard for the trainee. Write out the dental lab terms and definitions so they can grasp the language of the lab. Hold them accountable to match what you gave them and test them. Send them to experts in the particular skill they will be using, like DeVreugd, Culp, Geller, Brix. IMHO your money will be better spent.

Gru

Gru

Reaction score
Also, assuming you have a cad system, you will be able to have on screen large visuals of your work to show them and all of your saved files to work them through for designs.

RDA

RDA

Reaction score
I have the PTC system and manuals,(in new condition) that are for sale if you're interested. PM me.

ts4341

ts4341

Reaction score
There are some PTC videos on YouTube