Pre sinter stain

O

oscar102624

Reaction score
Hi, I'm having trouble getting the correct shade for full contour zirconia crowns, some times it comes out to light. Does anyone dip there full contour zirconia crowns? I'm using (zirkonzahn liquid)

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I am using Dental Direkt coloring liquids , and I am getting excellent , consistent results . I am using a brush , not dipping .

O

oscar102624

Reaction score
I am using Dental Direkt coloring liquids , and I am getting excellent , consistent results . I am using a brush , not dipping .
How many coats do you go around the crown with the brush strategy?

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
With their new liquids , 3-4 , depending on the thickness . I tried ZZ before , just too inconsistent for me , and they didn't have any color inside them to tell them apart . At least the acid ones I tried .

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Get some scrap zirc off a used disc. Make some tabs and taper them for thickness. Brush 1 stroke on one piece, 2 strokes on another piece, and so on till you have a custom shade guide.
You may also brush with water, and then dip. A whole nother story/technique.
But in the end make your own custom shade guide out of your own stains, your own material, and sinter in your own furnace.

D

Dan S

Reaction score
Good results with zircon Zahn water base and Sagemax !
Brush tech Technique 3 coats gingival 2coats middle 1 Incisal 3rd on molars an extra coat in the central fossa . Be easy on the Incisal liquids .
Vary last thing is to add liquid on the inside of the resteration or your color won't soak in!!

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
We are taking orders for starter kits for CAP Anterior PS. This is the new 600 MPA super translucent material. These discs are pre shaded, come in all 16 vita shades plus bleach. Eliminate green state shading and the guess work.
In addition, I think you can get all the shades with fewer shades.
For more info go here.
http://cap-us.com/products/zirconia/?postTabs=1