Porcelain for sale...

JonB

JonB

Reaction score
I am seriously considering selling off some porcelain systems we either don't use or use very little anymore. If you have any interest in buying these, I'll do a full inventory of what is there and what I'd like to get for each.
Right now I'm thinking of selling the VM9, Vita-Dur Alpha, Synspar and the Authentic pressable kits. There is quite a bit of porcelains in these kits with some bottles never being opened.
I've switched to Noratake and like it a lot.
Let me know what you may want and we'll make a deal.

Last edited:
M

mofeed

Reaction score
Vita VM9 porcelain

Hi there,

Would you please let me know how much would sell the Vita VM9 kit? is it a complete kit or only the basic kit? Thanks.

G

genesis1

Reaction score
Hi,
I would like to know what your synspar kit has in it and a price, if it is still available.

Thanks.

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
I am seriously considering selling off some porcelain systems we either don't use or use very little anymore. If you have any interest in buying these, I'll do a full inventory of what is there and what I'd like to get for each.
Right now I'm thinking of selling the VM9, Vita-Dur Alpha, Synspar and the Authentic pressable kits. There is quite a bit of porcelains in these kits with some bottles never being opened.
I've switched to Noratake and like it a lot.
Let me know what you may want and we'll make a deal.

JonB . I have a doc who did a couple full mouth cases 10 years ago with another lab . Pressed it all in Authentic. We're redoing a lateral and he said the ingot was W0(zero)......couldn't see it on their website. Does it exist? What is the CTE of that material. Many thanks, James

DMC

DMC

Banned
Reaction score
Sorry to go off topic here....

Jon,
What happened to the dentalabforum.us or .org or .??
The dude in WV was running it. He had bad hearing.
I called him one time to offer him free advertizing ife said he could not talk. Oh well....

I was "turbo2nr" on that site and got ejected a few times.
Same thing here. I think I have been banned a few times on this site in the past many years. One moderator has gone AWOL and I think I am to blame. I feel a little bad about it years later.

Thank goodness Travis (the owner here) realized the importance of entertainment to draw traffic, or I'd be gone again. LOL He kinda tolerates my sense of humor and course language and remarks.

I remember talking crap with you many times.

Guess what?
I really do own a lab, and not my Dad.
Yes, a completly immature idiot like me actually has employees and has quadroupled his business for three years in a row! Funny, huh?

Glad to see you here and I enjoy reading about your freeze-frame skills.

If you do not sell your VMK9, I will gladly buy it!
1-877-285-Lava

Scott

Last edited:
user name

user name

Reaction score
JonB . I have a doc who did a couple full mouth cases 10 years ago with another lab . Pressed it all in Authentic. We're redoing a lateral and he said the ingot was W0(zero)......couldn't see it on their website. Does it exist? What is the CTE of that material. Many thanks, James

The W ingots are either + (45% opacity) or ++ (70% opacity). The ++ is slightly more fluorescent as well. If you need a starter kit PM me.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Sorry to go off topic here....

Jon,
What happened to the dentalabforum.us or .org or .??
The dude in WV was running it. He had bad hearing.
I called him one time to offer him free advertizing ife said he could not talk. Oh well....
Scott

Will closed it down. Don't remember his reason.

S

Summit

Reaction score

Bobby Orr ceramics - I saw your post, looking for Authentic pressable ingots..... I am selling 13 unopened tubes of Authentic ingots. Will sell all for $400. (Original price for 13 tubes, appr $1300)

-------------------

A2
SLA1+
SLA1++
W+
W++
SLBO+ (3 each)
OP1+ (2 each)
CT (3 each)

Whoever buys these can have 7 other partially used tubes, too.

Call Glenda or Beth if you are interested or have questions. 1-800-955-1051

Top Bottom