Please chime in.

DarrenS

DarrenS

Reaction score
Ok folks,

Need some feedback from some of you that may be using the Envisiontec Micro DDP. What are the advantages/pitfalls? Why is it better or worse? Why did you choose to go with it?

Any and all info is going to be helpful. We have been researching and looking at different systems. We are a small in-house lab for two dentists.

Thanks in advance,
Darren

IVY

IVY

Reaction score
Hi,
Why the printer? Go with a mill and you will have a larger range of materials to choose from.

eyeloveteeth

eyeloveteeth

Reaction score
most of your work will be fine - but i've seen issues with open margins for implants (not sure why).

They are a bit funky to work with if you want to adjust with a hot spatula, but we are dental technicians, we learn to adapt fairly quickly.

I would choose to go with it if i had a lot of PFMs - but you're only with two dentists...

personally I would buy a Roland DWX-50 and that will cover basically all of your needs. Whatever the roland doesn't do, you can send out.

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
We have an EnvisionTec Perfactory high production unit. Same as the regular but build envelope is larger. From what I hear from others who have the mini that it is always breaking down. What the problem is with the mini I don't exactly know.

DarrenS

DarrenS

Reaction score
Should have been more clear. We are only going to use this for wax-ups, possibly temporaries. The material they have for temps is indicated for up to a year in the mouth. We aren't going to be doing any Zr. The next thing is finding the right scanner.

disturbed

disturbed

Disturbing Member
Reaction score
shhh.. let them all buy mills..

Top Bottom