Pink frames

trianglej

trianglej

Reaction score
Does anyone have a suggestion of a product that will opaque the mesh areas of partial frames prior to wrapping in acrylic?

Contraluz

Contraluz

Donator
Reaction score
I know GC has a pink light curing resin opaquer as does Anaxdent, I think. Use it in combination with a primer.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Ropak

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I know GC has a pink light curing resin opaquer as does Anaxdent, I think. Use it in combination with a primer.
yep to both, and ive used both
prefer the anax cause GC has sh*t the bed over the last year

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Wow, I better make sure I have enough Optiglaze in stock, just in case that isn't next for an eternal backorder.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
I'm waiting on an order from GC that I placed 4 months ago. GRRR!
at 11 months of backorders i dropped GC. they couldn't even give me an estimated time OR a reason why.
i cannot run my business like that, they were causing too many issues for me. i returned anything unopened i had of GCs and i have written them off. used to be a great company, theyve burned a bridge here

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
The Simpsons Burn Bridge GIF

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
I use sebond pink its light cured opaquer when very necessary. I would rather add opaquer to my acrylic though.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
backorders with no reason for 11 months.
At least this guy will have some of the stuff, since he's giving a seminar on it. You'll be able to take the course and see the product, but you just won't be able to get any of it in time for Christmas.

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
At least this guy will have some of the stuff, since he's giving a seminar on it. You'll be able to take the course and see the product, but you just won't be able to get any of it in time for Christmas.

You know, it's always gotten under my skin that these companies introduce a product. Have seminars to teach you how to use it, and charge you for the seminar. If they want you to use their product, they should teach you for free!!

OK, rant is over now!

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
You know, it's always gotten under my skin that these companies introduce a product. Have seminars to teach you how to use it, and charge you for the seminar. If they want you to use their product, they should teach you for free!!

OK, rant is over now!
No, that's not a rant, I agree and that's right on. Chances are we're spending the money on a flight, hotel rooms, car rental? meals, time off of work that if the product is so good, and the clinician presents it properly, should pay for their time and expenses after a week or two of new orders. Let alone the following re-orders.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score

Mike is a good guy, and my rep was great as well. but neither could help me

bigj1972

bigj1972

Reaction score

OK, rant is over now!
AND tell you how much it cost and not just "Call for Price"

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
What did you order from GC? Ive never had a problem getting anything. Just ordered naturecryl, optiglaze, LiSi, came within a week...

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
What did you order from GC? Ive never had a problem getting anything. Just ordered naturecryl, optiglaze, LiSi, came within a week...
I've been waiting for naturecryl mc for 4 months!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
naturecryl on backorder for nearly 11mo, no end in sight, no reason.
also have had some ceramic items on backorder on and off but the main culprit was getting naturecryl SHI. or the lack of being able to get it. if it was a month or two, we could make due. and thats how it started. then it progressed into a few different shades of acrylic, and finally to the point where we couldnt get much of anything....until i was forced to make a switch