Paragon Screw Vent Multi Unit or what?

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
So we're going to be stripping the acrylic and teeth off this old hybrid. I'm having Dr take a verification impression and my only hang up is whether the bar is sitting on multi unit abutments or if its internal hex that's non engaging. Anyone have any thoughts? I can see implant>abutment>bar but the abutment/bar connection looks like an internal hex but maybe its a multi unit top cap?
pano.jpg

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Definitely on abutments
LCM

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Almost sure those are original Branemark ext hex implants which you can see at the implant abutment interfaces, and the prosthetic superstructure is cast, probably gold, possibly the old 3i since they are gold, seating on tall non-engaging transmucosal abutments. And I would probably warn surgeon he won't seat well at the left most implant since there is a radiographically visible gap at the mesial, good thing he or she sent the pano.
Surprised if that restorative screw had not previously broken or got loose.
LCM

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
so when the suprastructure is removed, the transmucosal interface will look like what? If you know, what is the impression component?

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
Update. Need help identifying the screw,

The gold colored screw on the left has a diameter of 1.30m +/- .05mm and for comparison the screw on the right is a Nobel Multi unit screw.
Screw head is either an .050 or 048 Hex. Any Ideas?
Any ideas? IMG_8791.jpg

D

Darwin Bagley CDT

Reaction score
Looks like fixation screw for the old Branemark Standard abutment shown in previous reply.
Nobelbiocare 800-993-8100.

Darwin

F

FullPartial

Reaction score
But wouldn't that screw be a unigrip driver head?

EDIT: disregard post.

D

Darwin Bagley CDT

Reaction score
Depends on how old it is. Originally its hex wea .048".

Darwin

Top Bottom