open cad-cam program

J

Jan Fariborz

Reaction score
hello everyone
I have had KaVo system to train with since 2004. Now we want to go one step further.
does anyone know or have tried dent mail pro. grateful for all sorts of information and advice.

k2 Ceramic Studio

k2 Ceramic Studio

Reaction score
Hi Jan, nice to have you on board,

When you say open! what is it that you want to do? Are you looking to use non KaVo products. cheaper Zr, or do you want more design features, what scanner do you have, 2004 sounds like a scan eco! If you have the pro then you could use the new Exo Cad software, I think this is the best design software on the market at the moment. The system was designed to run on/with HyperDent At the moment I am talking to those guys about using it on the Everest Not too sure about Delcams software as they need to change a bit of the Everest hardware to make it work and then you will need to find a company that will be happy to fix it if it goes down on you. KaVo are ok about software changes but once you start changing components on there machine then they just wash there hands of you because its not an Everest anymore. I think the only reason you would need to change cam software would be for screw retained bridges or bars! is that what you guys want to do?

Top Bottom