noritake group

rod

rod

Reaction score
hi everyone
i,ve made recently a noritake group for aevryone who use this ceramic
we can make questions,add photos,or wahtever you like,to improve our knowledge on this ceramic if you want
so now u know noritake users,you can acces via "community:groups"

see ya!

M

martintay

Reaction score
It was just for photography practice - it never got finished ! Maybe one day.

rod

rod

Reaction score
hi everyone
i,ve made recently a noritake group for aevryone who use this ceramic
we can make questions,add photos,or wahtever you like,to improve our knowledge on this ceramic if you want
so now u know noritake users,you can acces via "community:groups"

see ya!

hi again
somedy help to accept member to my noritake group
i have notifications but i don't know how to accept members
thanx

D

Daniela

Reaction score
hi again
somedy help to accept member to my noritake group
i have notifications but i don't know how to accept members
thanx
That is a question for Travis, I think :confused:

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
The one who creates the group, if its by request, they have to accept them. There should be a accept user button..

The users that joined the group, they arent able to post?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
It's a very exclusive club Travis;)

Noritake Builderbergs

Principefly

Principefly

Reaction score
So, is this new group working?
How do I propose questions or topics to be explored?
Great idea!

rod

rod

Reaction score
The one who creates the group, if its by request, they have to accept them. There should be a accept user button..

The users that joined the group, they arent able to post?

solved
changed to public
everybody now can join!

thanx!

Principefly

Principefly

Reaction score
Does anyone know the TG (temperatures below the glass transition point) of the EX-3?
I would also like to know if you use the backing parameters of the house or if you use other parameters and what they are.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
Damn, I came to the wrong place. I thought this group was for anyone who had Noritake china on their wedding registry. I'll keep looking.

Principefly

Principefly

Reaction score
I was wondering if you guys, when use the Nuance dentine , also used as the background opaque dentine.
And if not, why? And what criteria decide whether to use them or not.
Thanks in advance to those who want to respond.

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
I've had the strangest thing happen with Noritake recently. I get bubbles appear correction firings, particularly on contact areas. When I grind them they don't go down to the opaque or metal work, I thought maybe under firing but the translucency looks good and they aren't porous otherwise. If I try to trim out and add more ceramic I then get tension cracks. Any ideas?

M

martintay

Reaction score
What are your correction firings and first bake firings ? You said this has only recently happened ! Has anything been changed ? Any macro photographs ?

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Do you mean the correction porcelain is the" addmate" ceramic?.
If so try to mix your addmate with glaze liquid only and fire at 775c i now they say 700c, but i do it a little higher temp.
As far as the cracks on contact points, i think it happens when you over heat the addmate ceramic during adjustmentof the contacts by a rubber wheel (ment for ceramic adjustments). Just clean and fire again it should take care of the cracks. Thanks

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
What are your correction firings and first bake firings ? You said this has only recently happened ! Has anything been changed ? Any macro photographs ?
No, nothing's changed. The firings are pretty much what Noritake recommend ( maybe plus 10'C) four units bubbled yesterday, one on the contacts (managed to cure that one) and the other three units bubbled around the margins badly over porcelain butt fits with smaller porosity generally, I tried correcting these as a normal addition but that caused stress type cracks radiating from thud margins. It doesn't really follow the usual bubbling problem that comes up from the metal and the cracking is odd too. No pics at present

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
Do you mean the correction porcelain is the" addmate" ceramic?.
If so try to mix your addmate with glaze liquid only and fire at 775c i now they say 700c, but i do it a little higher temp.
As far as the cracks on contact points, i think it happens when you over heat the addmate ceramic during adjustmentof the contacts by a rubber wheel (ment for ceramic adjustments). Just clean and fire again it should take care of the cracks. Thanks

Hi, no the corrections were done with the normal dentine/enamel, I do use the add mate ocaisionally and do tend to fire higher than the recommended temps. The cracking wasn't on the contacts but coming up vertically from the margin (not somewhere you'd usually get cracks?) and appeared on cooling.

Top Bottom