New Zenostar disks :)

Sam-CAP

Sam-CAP

Reaction score
They really jam a lot of information into one PDF, I'll have to bust out some hot coco and read it fireside this weekend. (note: my meager dwelling has no fireplace)

;):astro:

Tad Philip

Tad Philip

Reaction score
Yes they are;) Way better... Sold all my Zenostar discs. Waiting for the release Sagemax new multi-layered disc(Brent)

Katana is awesome zr material tooFive

Tad Philip

Tad Philip

Reaction score
Yes they are;) Way better... Sold all my Zenostar discs. Waiting for the release Sagemax new multi-layered disc(Brent)

L

labtek

Reaction score

Thats good to hear about not having dead looking FZC's, are they looking alive in the mouth as well? I know i have done some on the models that I have been pretty proud of. But when they were seated, i wasnt quite as happy with the way they looked. I am staining and glazing with Jensens Insync but still looking for a better way? Can you share your techniques. Thanks

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
FCZs still look dead ;(

Isn't that the reality? This was in latest mag, sure look nice on the bench, but in the mouth all color/stain disappears.Banghead . And they call that "high trans".
image.jpg

Top Bottom