My case

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Flat32

Reaction score
This is a poor photo of somebody's work, on me. Would like to get some opinions.

post.jpg
post.jpg

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Looks like you had a space which they closed up nicely.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
well they certainly look like crowns if thats what you wanted?

if you wanted something that looked like teeth then its very poor.

M

MasterCeramist

Reaction score
Did you get a chance to look at them before they were cemented also did they have you sign a form stating your were happy with shape, color, esthetics, etc. before cementation ?

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
I don't know whats under those crowns or an Xray of what they are built on. From looking at the lowers I'm guessing there were some issues.

We would need more than a fuzzy cell phone picture of only 2/3 of the restorations to even begin to critique this work.

More important what do you think of the work? If it does not meet your expectations where did this work miss the mark?

Wyolab

Wyolab

Reaction score
I don't know whats under those crowns or an Xray of what they are built on. From looking at the lowers I'm guessing there were some issues.

We would need more than a fuzzy cell phone picture of only 2/3 of the restorations to even begin to critique this work.

More important what do you think of the work? If it does not meet your expectations where did this work miss the mark?

In addition what treatment was offered or recommended. Did your Dentist want to do some orthodontics before the crowns? There are a lot of factors that go into a complex case, and sometimes the patient needs to work with the dentist to achieve the best results. Better photos and x-rays would be a start. What you discussed with your care provider, and how you decided on treatment is always a factor. Materials used for the crowns are often based on clinical needs, and different materials achieve different results. If you have questions about your restorations you should talk to a Dentist who has access to all of your information. Bruxism, perio issues, refusal to have orthodontic treatment, and a variety of other factors contribute to the end result.

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
Sorry, difficult to comment with the fuzzy image and limited info.

user name

user name

Reaction score
You are 100% accurate. That is a poor photo.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
Ok guys, Travis and I have been talking about the types of posts that are going to be allowed on this forum. While we have a very open policy about sharing just about anything we are going to instantly erase messages originating from patients looking for info and asking us to make or help them with decisions as it pertains to their dental health. We will also block their future questions. To the OP it’s nothing personal but this site is for peer to peer sharing of ideas resources and techniques its not to educate the general public.

We don't want to be accused of censoring or arbitrarily deleting posts of our valued registered members but we have to take control on these topics.

This thread will be closed.

dmonwaxa

dmonwaxa

Reaction score
Ok guys, Travis and I have been talking about the types of posts that are going to be allowed on this forum. While we have a very open policy about sharing just about anything we are going to instantly erase messages originating from patients looking for info and asking us to make or help them with decisions as it pertains to their dental health. We will also block their future questions. To the OP it’s nothing personal but this site is for peer to peer sharing of ideas resources and techniques its not to educate the general public.

We don't want to be accused of censoring or arbitrarily deleting posts of our valued registered members but we have to take control on these topics.

This thread will be closed.

That's why I said the space closed nicely.......:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom