ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
And one more Birthday For Jeff Tweddy

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
A guy I worked with years ago would out of the blue start singing this song at the top of his lungs and scare the hell out of everyone. At Christmas we exchanged gag gifts, so for him one year we all dressed up as hillbillies and made a video of us singing this song for him! He loved it!
Did he hang around as long as y'all would let him?

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Well, I was drunk the day my mom got out of prison
And I went to pick her up in the rain
But before I could get to the station in my pickup truck
She got run ned over by a damned old train

That's it. You probably knew that right when you saw the song. I wonder how many actually listened long enough into the song to hear Davids explanation (3:05) of why the Steve Goodman song David was singing, was not the perfect country and western song, because it didn't include the list of words you quoted above.

lol...2th, you even split the word, run ned over, as to how it sounds in the song :) Winner :)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
That's it. You probably knew that right when you saw the song. I wonder how many actually listened long enough into the song to hear Davids explanation (3:05) of why the Steve Goodman song David was singing, was not the perfect country and western song, because it didn't include the list of words you quoted above.

lol...2th, you even split the word, run ned over, as to how it sounds in the song :) Winner :)

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Best band name of the year too !

user name

user name

Reaction score
It is a Vincent Black Lightning, I wish it was mine. Cool bike, cool song.
Joe
Do you have a bike? I like new tech/high performance, but some (most) of the older stuff is very cool too.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Good Stuff !

Talk about sneakin sally through the ally, that Joe Jackson video is a pretty good through back door alley gem. Nice find.
Maybe a oldie but goodie.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Well, at least if she watches the whole video for 10 hours, she might calm down and forgive me...or, it could drive her nuts and make things worse?

Top Bottom