Medit Identica Hybrid

A

Anorissa

Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a question regarding your guys experience with the medit identica hybrid scanner. Has this scanner allowed your labs to have a modelless work flow and how accurate is it? We are an old school lab and are tentative to purchase this scanner. We are worried that it won't fit well since we won't have models to adjust it to. Thanks!

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have a question regarding your guys experience with the medit identica hybrid scanner. Has this scanner allowed your labs to have a modelless work flow and how accurate is it? We are an old school lab and are tentative to purchase this scanner. We are worried that it won't fit well since we won't have models to adjust it to. Thanks!
i am considering it for my lab too!
simple solution during the transition...pour some models for verification of your designs. once your comfy, go model free!

Jesse Zamarripa

Jesse Zamarripa

Reaction score

I just seen a demo and we tried on one of our cases. We milled 2 units, one from the model and one from the impression. They both fit identical. The 3 axis arm helps with the undercuts. Contact Glenn Kennedy from Medit, he can steer you in the right direction.

L

LarryRDC

Reaction score
I scan and design all the good triple trays, then just pour a couple of solid models to check contacts and occlusion. VERY minimal adjustments. Probably could go model free on most of them, But I like to verify