Looking for Denture tech job

E

eric

Reaction score
I am Eric I live in N. Chicago area and am looking for job as Denture technician,
I have Korea experience 16 years, and in USA 6 years. I can speak English & read & write. I can Do Set-up, & finish, in acrylic (Ivocap) & Nylon (flexible, CDM).

L

littlefairy

Reaction score
I know two dental lab in Orlando, FL need denture technician. If you want to relocate to Florida, I can give you the contact informations.

Joseph Minuk

Joseph Minuk

Reaction score
Hi Eric, are you available to come to Winnipeg, Canada? I have an opening in my denture clinic for a technician. We have great benefits and a great modern laboratory. Check out our website.
minuksmile.com
Please call me tomorrow at the office, we will pay for the call. 204-589-6329
The weather here is very similar to Chicago. Joseph Minuk denturist

Y

youku

Reaction score
Hi Eric, are you available to come to Winnipeg, Canada? I have an opening in my denture clinic for a technician. We have great benefits and a great modern laboratory. Check out our website.
minuksmile.com
Please call me tomorrow at the office, we will pay for the call. 204-589-6329
The weather here is very similar to Chicago. Joseph Minuk denturist

i'm interested,give me your email address

Joseph Minuk

Joseph Minuk

Reaction score
I am Eric I live in N. Chicago area and am looking for job as Denture technician,
I have Korea experience 16 years, and in USA 6 years. I can speak English & read & write. I can Do Set-up, & finish, in acrylic (Ivocap) & Nylon (flexible, CDM).
I'm new at this, Did I already send you my email?? If not, It's [email protected]
Thanks Joseph