Looking for a light cure alternative for RP

E

e...w...h

Reaction score
Hi there, we are currently using the Otoflash light curing chamber for our EnvisionTEC materials. We have simply grown too large for this to be efficient anymore so I'm looking for an alternative. I've heard of making ovens with some simple UV lamps... thoughts?

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
How is that not efficient? Are you curing all the units while they are still on the base? How long are you curing them for? Need another EnvisionTec I have one for sale?

E

e...w...h

Reaction score
When you are printing hundreds of restorations and models... a little 5x5 chamber is pretty inefficient ;) I'm looking some something I can make or purchase which will hold something 12"x18" if necessary.

Last edited:
rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
You must have the large printer then I guess. Did not realize that. What are you doing regarding model printing? Scanning impressions or just stl files you receive? If scanning impressions I would like to hear more about your experience doing that.

Jo Chen

Jo Chen

Reaction score
Convert a small pizza oven or sandwich toaster with surveyor belt (Quiznos) to have UV lamps in it instead of the heating elements.
Just a crazy idea.