Itero Delays?

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Is anybody else currently experiencing getting files into lab review from Itero? Everything is stuck in the modeling phase. Got 13 cases on hold.

We've called twice about it and got 2 different answers. (1) They are slammed and running behind (2) Computer went down and completely halted production.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
Yeah, seen the guys on the facebook forums complaining as well. I wonder if it has anything to do that Invisalign doesn't use Trios anymore and will only use Itero scans right now?

user name

user name

Reaction score
I had a Dr recently report that a high up iTero guy spoke at a study club. He said iTero is changing things to better work with Invisilign and crown n bridge was going to be negatively effected. Just not a priority for them any more.

And yes, stuck in modeling for much longer here too.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
I don't understand the appeal of itero.

How is waiting for 3 days for a model a step in the right direction?

Sarah Downs

Sarah Downs

Reaction score
Interesting to hear I'm not the only one... we don't often get iTero cases, but it's been two days now and the one we received the other day still hasn't moved past the modelling stage.

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
They have been dropping the ball lately. It took up to 7 days once for me to get a batch of models. On top of that to import the cases I to any one of my station and two different version of 3shape take 1:30 just to get the ex to pop up and for me to get the cases entered. All this BS for a milled model with crappy anatomy. Now with clear choice and 3shape hopefully invisalign and itero will suffer. The new color scan really do suck and too much work needed for itero implant models.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

kristian

kristian

Reaction score
This is especially frustrating since we don't need them to do anything to the scans coming to us - we just grab the STL when it comes, clean it up, mark the margins and print the model ourselves. So they're stuck with iTero, getting work done that benefits no one.

Polarmolar

Polarmolar

Reaction score
This is especially frustrating since we don't need them to do anything to the scans coming to us - we just grab the STL when it comes, clean it up, mark the margins and print the model ourselves. So they're stuck with iTero, getting work done that benefits no one.

So if you pay the extra fee to get the STL files and no models you still have to wait to get the files after itero is done with them ? So it can still be days for the files to show up ?,!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

user name

user name

Reaction score
So if you pay the extra fee to get the STL files and no models you still have to wait to get the files after itero is done with them ? So it can still be days for the files to show up ?,!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Suck, huh. I cant believe how slow things are running.

Polarmolar

Polarmolar

Reaction score
Suck, huh. I cant believe how slow things are running.

Well shiiit , I’m going to have a even harder time paying the pee to make my own models as I like my printer models more than there’s by quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Well shiiit , I’m going to have a even harder time paying the pee to make my own models as I like my printer models more than there’s by quite a bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Skip your last WC break?

kristian

kristian

Reaction score

Yeah. They will still do their "cleanup" and "margin marking". Some of ours were running more than a week late.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
We seem to be back on track now. Things are moving along.

user name

user name

Reaction score
Yes. Meshes are aligned, holes are patched and rough areas are smoothed out.
Nothing like digital guess work. :confused:

A

auroradl

Reaction score
Is anybody else currently experiencing getting files into lab review from Itero? Everything is stuck in the modeling phase. Got 13 cases on hold.

We've called twice about it and got 2 different answers. (1) They are slammed and running behind (2) Computer went down and completely halted production.
i know this thread is old, but to get around waiting for it to be in lab review from modeling or even inactive you can still download and get your files. all you need to do is view rx and as soon as the page opens up the download button should be activated for a second before it blacks back out. if you didnt catch it dont sweat it, just put your mouse over the download button hit ctrl r on your keyboard to refresh and just start clicking. this has saved me tons of time!

Top Bottom