Inlab 4.0 MC XL and TiBase abutment design...

• Thread starter Marcusthegladiator CDT
  • Start date
Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
So the boss asked me if we could do it...
I can try...
My only question is your success rate...
How is the fit of the abut's on the interface?
Does it fit so damn perfectly i will be amazed?
Your input on the matter would be greatly apreciated...
Thanks guys and gals.

P

paulg100

Reaction score
Crikey Marcus..

The mill is +_ 25um (one of the few tolerances of the system they DO divulge!). Thats a variable of 50um before even all the other crap tolerances from the camera etc.

Your wasting your time man. Just find someone with a proper industrial mill for implant stuff unless your lab likes putting out junk.

My local mill centre has a Haas thats 5um i think, but they have had it a while.

Whats the tolerance of your new Haas Scott?

Last edited:
M

martintay

Reaction score
Crikey Marcus..

The mill is +_ 25um (one of the few tolerances of the system they DO divulge!). Thats a variable of 50um before even all the other crap tolerances from the camera etc.

Your wasting your time man. Just find someone with a proper industrial mill for implant stuff unless your lab likes putting out junk.

My local mill centre has a Haas thats 5um i think, but they have had it a while.

Whats the tolerance of your new Haas Scott?

BCC ?

M

martintay

Reaction score
Thanks, thats cool- i like them ! They do a good job.

ceram1

ceram1

Reaction score
Hey guys not to break up a good hate crime but aren't the meso blocks pre milled to accept the pre-made ti base from sirona to get around the constraints of a non five axis mill? I think the inlab cannot do an adequate job of milling that interface but they definitely can mill an abutment their way.

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Marcusthegladiator CDT

Reaction score
Hey guys not to break up a good hate crime but aren't the meso blocks pre milled to accept the pre-made ti base from sirona to get around the constraints of a non five axis mill? I think the inlab cannot do an adequate job of milling that interface but they definitely can mill an abutment their way.
The interface itself is premilled into the meso block?
Eureka!
Sounds like I can mill any abutment I want and haven NO Troubles at all with the limited capacity of the mc xl!
I'm excited now!

Top Bottom