Injecting Astron 1180 in the Ivobase unit.

Ryanendres01

Ryanendres01

Reaction score
Astron told me that they have a metal cartridge that can inject Astron 1180. We didnt delve into deep discussion on this they just mentioned it to me. Is anyone here familiar with this procedure. I currently just press packed my hypo cases. I have also read that fricke seems to offer a reusable cartridge but not sure if it would fit the ivobase unit or perhaps it is for success. Any input from all of the fellow smile artists here would be much appreciated. Please and thank you.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Ryan,

I moved this and deleted your duplicate one.

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
The Ivobase works a bit different than the Ivocap injection. Same results, just a different technology
of processing it. Not sure if you are trying to save money using a different material. My best advice
is to use the manufactures equipment for the specified material.

kcdt

kcdt

Reaction score
The Ivobase works a bit different than the Ivocap injection. Same results, just a different technology
of processing it. Not sure if you are trying to save money using a different material. My best advice
is to use the manufactures equipment for the specified material.
I believe he wants to use Astron for hypoallergenic situations

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
They also have cartridges you can put 1180 into and inject in your current injector. I know a few people who inject 1180 in Ivocap injection, they tell me works best this way.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    282 KB · Views: 44
Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
They also have cartridges you can put 1180 into and inject in your current injector. I know a few people who inject 1180 in Ivocap injection, they tell me works best this way.
Will it work with Clearsplint?

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
It could but there are better ways to do CLEARSplint. CLEARSplint is very temperature sensitive. The injector would use 2-3 units to process 1 brux. Astron also has a milky clear 1180.

Ryanendres01

Ryanendres01

Reaction score
Thank you for all the great input. Yes, I was just trying to come up with a quicker process for my hypo cases without out the packing curing etc with the astron. Thank you all.

Top Bottom