Increase in production between Roland 51D and 52DC?

alextstone

alextstone

Reaction score
Hello alexstone,
My name is Al Morad, I am the Sales Manager for Axsys Dental Solutions, If you need any assistance please feel free to contact me at the Axsys Dental Office, 248-926-8810. I believe Greg Rittichier from our office has reached out to you also.
Thank you for your interest in our 5X-400, again feel free to contact myself, Greg or Steve at your convenience.
AxsysDentalOfficeDocsLogoColor225px.jpg

Because it's more than just about the machine

Thanks! I spoke with Greg today. I'm looking forward to the next steps.

Alex

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hey all, I’m no longer employed by HS. So this is an absolute non-bias opinion. The Roland mill changed Dental texhnology forever. The mill is built with everything needed to mill most dry materials. It is very dependable, and very accurately. We had milled hundreds of full arch zirconia cases (not to mention smaller cases). The 52 is also easy to maintain as most repairs can be done in the lab by lab techs.
Sorry I can’t give a comparative analysis as I have never used an Axis mill.
Final note, you will not go wrong with a Roland.

R

Rockmuscle

Reaction score
Hey all, I’m no longer employed by HS. So this is an absolute non-bias opinion. The Roland mill changed Dental texhnology forever. The mill is built with everything needed to mill most dry materials. It is very dependable, and very accurately. We had milled hundreds of full arch zirconia cases (not to mention smaller cases). The 52 is also easy to maintain as most repairs can be done in the lab by lab techs.
Sorry I can’t give a comparative analysis as I have never used an Axis mill.
Final note, you will not go wrong with a Roland.
How is the DWX 4W wet mill for Emax

BobCDT

BobCDT

Reaction score
Hey all, It’s been awhile. Definitely enjoying retirement life. My dog, Eli passed and we just got a puppy. Bigger challenge than I than I was expecting.
To make a Long story short, for most consistent emax results as of last December I would suggest pressing. The nature of the emax blue block makes for so many challenges when milling. Pressing is less expensive, more predictable and stronger end result.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Hey all, It’s been awhile. Definitely enjoying retirement life. My dog, Eli passed and we just got a puppy. Bigger challenge than I than I was expecting.
To make a Long story short, for most consistent emax results as of last December I would suggest pressing. The nature of the emax blue block makes for so many challenges when milling. Pressing is less expensive, more predictable and stronger end result.
Re-Greetings Earthling!

Sorry about Eli. That hurts.

R

Rockmuscle

Reaction score
Wow, thanks. But is the DWX 4W a reliable mill? your input would be highly appreciated. Did not have any good reviews about this mill on this forum.

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure @Patrick Coon the Ivoclar guy just told us that milled e.Max is now stronger than pressed. I’m not sure how that came to be, but something about the way they measure it.

Patrick Coon

Patrick Coon

Reaction score
I’m pretty sure @Patrick Coon the Ivoclar guy just told us that milled e.Max is now stronger than pressed. I’m not sure how that came to be, but something about the way they measure it.

Yes, and no. The materials did not change. It all depends on the test being conducted. The official measurements are now 530MPa for CAD and 470MPa for pressed. But that number can flip flop depending on the testing method (same for all materials). Some tests get a boost pressing the material due to the orientation of the lithium Disilicate crystals (all lined up),others don't get that boost, so the CAD gets higher values. In all honesty, the differences are really minimal and would not be truly noticeable in the real world. This is why we just give the one value in our advertisements, 500MPa.