implants compatibility

A

aqdental

Reaction score
hi
we have a patient that is having some implants placed in Poland for then coming back to Australia to have them restored. The surgeon in Europe is using either Semados ( Bego) or CWM Inno ( Korean company). My client asked me to find out if we can get components for either of those implants. They are not sold in our market. Anyone knows if there are any compatible components we can use ?? Thank you.

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
hi
we have a patient that is having some implants placed in Poland for then coming back to Australia to have them restored. The surgeon in Europe is using either Semados ( Bego) or CWM Inno ( Korean company). My client asked me to find out if we can get components for either of those implants. They are not sold in our market. Anyone knows if there are any compatible components we can use ?? Thank you.
How about getting the patient to have the surgeon give them the impression posts and/or scan flags, and ti bases or cast to abutments and to bring home?

Used to work with an OS who gave the pt a cast to abutment for every implant. More work than it had to be, but it did always work.

DESS-USA

DESS-USA

Reaction score
Cowell Medi is the CWM Inno- I know the rep in the USA and can ask him who handles Australia.
DESS has Bego Semados - they can be purchased by - please open the attachment and page 98 shows the Bego parts...
they can probably order them for you if they do not have them. I can also ship to Australia however shipping cost is about $85...let me know if we can help you

Pacific Dental Specialties PTY LTD Australia

www.pacificspecialties.com.au

PO Box 192, Sanctuary Cove QLD
4212 AUSTRALIA
T 1800 725 245 (toll free)
F +61 (0) 7 5677 0125
[email protected]

Attachments

• catalogo210x269 ANGLE.pdf
    8 MB · Views: 6
A

aqdental

Reaction score
How about getting the patient to have the surgeon give them the impression posts and/or scan flags, and ti bases or cast to abutments and to bring home?

Good idea. I'll suggest that.

A

aqdental

Reaction score
Cowell Medi is the CWM Inno- I know the rep in the USA and can ask him who handles Australia.
DESS has Bego Semados - they can be purchased by - please open the attachment and page 98 shows the Bego parts...
they can probably order them for you if they do not have them. I can also ship to Australia however shipping cost is about $85...let me know if we can help you

Pacific Dental Specialties PTY LTD Australia

www.pacificspecialties.com.au

PO Box 192, Sanctuary Cove QLD
4212 AUSTRALIA
T 1800 725 245 (toll free)
F +61 (0) 7 5677 0125
[email protected]
Thank you. Just checked with Pacific and they have all components for Bego Semados. Thank you very much.

Top Bottom