Implant surgical guide

C

confident lab

Reaction score
Hi,

Any one can suggest me the suitable Implant planning & surgical guide software which gives an .stl file for printing in the 3D printer.

nik1618kin

nik1618kin

Reaction score
Try to have a look in Implant-Assistant software made by a Russian company.
Implant-Assistant | 24-Hour Hotline: +7 495 739 0558
They provide an open system using .stl files for printing instead of Simplant locked system. Then you have to put the sleeves in the printed guard. They use an Objet printer back there in Russia.

G

GuideMiaFrank

Reaction score
Hi,

Any one can suggest me the suitable Implant planning & surgical guide software which gives an .stl file for printing in the 3D printer.

Please look at GuideMia. We have the only solution that design and export surgical guides. We should be launching our product very soon. Email me at [email protected] if you want to know more information. Thanks, Frank

G

gotosleep33

Reaction score
Is there an open implnt planning software that gives stl file so we can print it with a 3d printer?

Thank you.

CB93

CB93

Reaction score
Is there an open implnt planning software that gives stl file so we can print it with a 3d printer?

Thank you.

Check out the previously mentioned Guidemia software. Im using it and have a few cases in progress right now. I'll post the cases after I place the implants.
Cary

Mark Jackson

Mark Jackson

Reaction score
Hope you guys are incorporated and have lots of liability insurance if you are cracking codes and other funny business. This is the kind of stuff that makes me CRAZY.

Russian Crooks...is that a stereo type?