Help! Not good implant position...

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
You're screwed.

Just kidding. I only see one picture, and I don't think anyone's going to be able to help you without more pictures.

G

gallagerdental

Reaction score
I agree with CatamountRob. Case is putting you between a rock & a hard place. I have done a few cases like this, although I hate to admit it. If the fixture is deep enough( screw head is subgingival or close to it).Do a UCLA with lingual protrusion @ screw site. If you can , flair out mesial, buccal & distal on tissue. Depending on how much(Drs. Input). Make normal lingual collar( with lingual protrusion attached) after porc., give metal a high polish and call it a day. Hopefully Dr. Can cover up access hole with composite. Again not ideal, but does work.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sevan P

Sevan P

Reaction score
UCLA ad do a ridge lap over towards the buccal with some tissue adjustment screw retained, or custom abutment with the UCLA then crown over it to cover the access hole. Not screwed just think outside the box a little bit.

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
Pt may have problem with how the tongue feels against the lingual contour of the crown though, but
then again, not your making/problem.
LCM

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
Good luck buddy. Yikes.

victormasi

victormasi

Reaction score
You need to use a UCLA gold/plastic abutment, this is clearly a screw retained case.

Top Bottom