Golden section divider diy?

• Thread starter OceanwildReinhart
  • Start date
O

OceanwildReinhart

Reaction score
I know this sounds cheap, but anibody having a diy golden section divider tool, i've used a micrometer for crowns to do these measurements but isnt very practical.
This is the tool ^^
golden_section_divider_p10_v1v2.jpg

Last edited:
zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
It's possible to reverse engineer, but getting it manufactured would prolly cost you way more than buying one...too many precision cut parts...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
when you get the 3d file let me know!

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
I have this from Smileline . It is helpful .

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
200 something not bad if you use it all the time, glancing through the website.

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
I have one of these and it sits in my roadcase ....but never really use it....Maybe one or two cases I could have used it....but decided on setting up anatomically using landmarks instead...They are about 150.00 and as a tech you will never use it....

A

AL1

Reaction score
I have one I tried using on anterior cases but the proportions between the centrals and laterals never looked quite right to me.
Maybe I was using it wrong.
Switched to an electric micrometer you can buy at the hardware store.

O

OceanwildReinhart

Reaction score
I have one I tried using on anterior cases but the proportions between the centrals and laterals never looked quite right to me.
Maybe I was using it wrong.
Switched to an electric micrometer you can buy at the hardware store.
In anterior cases rotate the lateral incisor until you get that width, i think it looks way natural than just shortening the width by grinding, iven with the micrometer wich isnt that precises as the calipher, did got a more natural line up of anterior, if id only found out about it earlier, it looked so natural on pt.

R

RJS8669

Reaction score
Always thought Golden Proportion in dentistry was kind of silly. It really is dependent on the curvature of the arch. If everything is perfect, maybe you can use it, but if not its like trying to jam a square peg in a round hole...

Top Bottom