Full Arch Zirconia Hybrid Arches

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
We are doing pretty good just off of word of mouth. No marketing what so ever right now. Doing about 30-45 cases a month. 4-5 Dentists. I do respectable work. That's good enough for me.
That’sa lot of arches!! So $70,000/month average sales. How many techs are there with you?

The Lab Guys

The Lab Guys

Donator
Reaction score
Just 2 of us. In September, Dr is going to start teaching courses on AO4 and Zygomatic implants and we will be teaching the same day conversions. So far we have 2 sponsors for this first event coming up. The first one we are doing with Noris Implants(host and sponsor). We are excited for this opportunity.

JKraver

JKraver

Reaction score
That’sa lot of arches!! So $70,000/month average sales. How many techs are there with you?
I could do 35-40 arches a month by myself. Its not super hard work once you figure it out, just need 2-3 sintering furnace, and 2-3 porcelain ovens. Its all about that firing downtime. Hell 6 anterior crowns takes me way longer than a full arch.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
I could do 35-40 arches a month by myself. Its not super hard work once you figure it out, just need 2-3 sintering furnace, and 2-3 porcelain ovens. Its all about that firing downtime. Hell 6 anterior crowns takes me way longer than a full arch.
Dude I hope you’re doing that. I have a huge mental wall of fear I’ve created for myself and AOX. I only do 5-10 a year.
What’s your work situation? One man lab? You the Employee?

The Lab Guys

The Lab Guys

Donator
Reaction score
My father is the Dr. I run the lab and design with one other tech who owned his own lab for over 10 years in Europe. I think the way things are progressing we will be alright!

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
You work for your dad. … Well, that just explains it all.
I hope that the other tech is at least paid well.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
My father is the Dr. I run the lab and design with one other tech who owned his own lab for over 10 years in Europe. I think the way things are progressing we will be alright!
Call me crazy but it seems like you are charging about half what the I hear the average is. If you start going for more outside work you should easily be able to tack on $1,000-$1,500. With all those cases done (1000's placed?) I'm assuming you have it figured out to where there are minimal problems at seating and I would think doctors would go nuts to use you. Add some more to the sales price for sure if you're going outside the dental office and make some killer money and add another tech so you don't become a complete work loser like most techs, and live life outside the lab. No offence to you other losers!

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
Pedro Pascal Yes GIF by PBS SoCal

The Lab Guys

The Lab Guys

Donator
Reaction score
Call me crazy but it seems like you are charging about half what the I hear the average is. If you start going for more outside work you should easily be able to tack on $1,000-$1,500. With all those cases done (1000's placed?) I'm assuming you have it figured out to where there are minimal problems at seating and I would think doctors would go nuts to use you. Add some more to the sales price for sure if you're going outside the dental office and make some killer money and add another tech so you don't become a complete work loser like most techs, and live life outside the lab. No offence to you other losers!
Ding Ding Ding.....Not a bad concept right! If I didn't do a respectable job with quality products at affordable prices, I wouldn't be having repeat customers. With the addition of the classes we are about to start doing, we forecast a good ramp up in volume. We already have a planned expansion to a larger facility that we are just about to finalize our escrow. Excited for the next 3 year to see what we can scale to.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Youve got the most interesting lab website ive ever seen, Ill give you that.

The Lab Guys

The Lab Guys

Donator
Reaction score
Youve got the most interesting lab website ive ever seen, Ill give you that.
It's still under construction. Been taking forever for them to finish it. Unfortunately it's a family friend doing it. Dr's office is Sedationandimplantdentists.com

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Yeah that is a nice site, I love the before/after sliders. Looks like alot of those are acrylic hybrids?

The Lab Guys

The Lab Guys

Donator
Reaction score
Same day is a temp print, final is zirconia.

Top Bottom