FS: EP 500-great working condition

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
The Juicy Details:
I got this EP 500 in 1997, used with less than 100 hours on it. The original muffle, was replaced in March of 2010. Not because it had failed, but because of its age. At that time, the oven had 1498 hours on it. It has been running flawlessly, except for one internal air line replacement in the fall of 2011 (repair done in-house). The spare muffle was purchased in Aprilish of 2010. The vacuum pump is original, and has been working perfectly too. I also have the original EP 500 manual. It's always been turned off when not in use.
from March 2010- Dec 2011, (pressed approximately 225 units in that time) so actual hours are over 1500 but my 'ol brain is getting ready for vacation, and isn't going to figure out a rough estimate of hours for that time period - lol

To the best of my memory

What is included: EP 500
power cord
spare muffle
vacuum pump
manual

What isn't included: external air hoses (vacuum line, compressed air line)

Taking advantage of Ivoclar's trade-in program, the boss replaced it with an EP 5000 in December 2011. Unfortunately, I did not think about checking the number of hours on it when I took it off-line. If you decide you'd like to purchase this oven, please be aware that the serial number is registered with Ivoclar as having been "trade-in".

I do not have the original packing box, so would probably take it to a "UPS store" to have them package it for shipping.

The EP 500 is located Eureka California, which is approximately 300 miles north of San Francisco. I do get down to the greater Bay Area to visit family-occasionally-next visit will probably be August.

I'm thinking $1000 for everything plus shipping costs

L

labtroll

Reaction score
Are you still trying to sell your ep 500?? I am interested if you are? Please let me know.

Last edited:
wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
sorry for late reply, on vacation-son got married! yes still for sell

carol

L

labtroll

Reaction score
Fantastic! Congrats to you and your son! I am very interested in purchasing it.. However im not sure how we go about doing this, I've never used this site to buy anything. My email is [email protected]

wwcanoer

wwcanoer

Reaction score
sold

Sold! thanks Robert,. and happy pressing!

Carol

Top Bottom