Forums Missing?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I’m seeing it using Firefox on my iPad. Any forum I click on this is what I see.

Dental Lab Network - Error
The requested page could not be found.

I’ve been getting this the last couple weeks on iPad when I let it rest while I’m getting some work done and try to reawaken my screen. If I hit the back arrow usually comes back on. I think it also says that I’m not connected to the internet . And that’s crap . So I was thinking it was a Crime warnner issue.:banghead: But I’ve also gotten it on my fantasy football site on weekends too.

T

terry3205

Reaction score
I’ve been getting this the last couple weeks on iPad when I let it rest while I’m getting some work done and try to reawaken my screen. If I hit the back arrow usually comes back on. I think it also says that I’m not connected to the internet . And that’s crap . So I was thinking it was a Crime warnner issue.:banghead: But I’ve also gotten it on my fantasy football site on weekends too.

What I found today is just plain weird...If I go to dentallabnetwork.com and DO NOT login, I can see all the forums just fine. Once I have looked just one forum, and then login, everything works ok! If I login first - no forums. Very strange. Thanks to all for your suggestions.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
Iam working with someone and the host to resolve this. Also plan on adding https and also going to bring back the front page.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
We did find a few problems that have been fixed. Added https to the site ... Keep us posted...

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
We did find a few problems that have been fixed. Added https to the site ... Keep us posted...

Hmm.... just got this again. And also lately when I hit “Post reply”. It takes several try’s.

C2855D4C-5F37-4C6C-8616-D09904C535B7.png

Doris A

Doris A

Donator
Solutions
Reaction score
Hmm.... just got this again. And also lately when I hit “Post reply”. It takes several try’s.

View attachment 28502
When you get that message it’s usually your WiFi. Hold your home and start button at the same time for about 10 seconds until the screen goes completely black, when it comes back on you should be able to see the posts again. My iPad does the same thing a couple of times a week....nothing to do with DLN.

Travis

Travis

Nothing to see here
Staff member
Reaction score
I’m seeing it using Firefox on my iPad. Any forum I click on this is what I see.

Dental Lab Network - Error
The requested page could not be found.

What about this?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
When you get that message it’s usually your WiFi. Hold your home and start button at the same time for about 10 seconds until the screen goes completely black, when it comes back on you should be able to see the posts again. My iPad does the same thing a couple of times a week....nothing to do with DLN.

I was trying that, a hard shut down, for a week now with no success. Hoping that cache clearing does it.