Fabricating a Fiber Force CST implant framework *New Product

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
Synca will be launching a new product shortly that will allow technicians to fabricate a fiber force CST Implant framework.

CST® (Cable Stayed Technology) represents the next major evolution in fiber design and application: an ingeniously simple concept for fabricating an implant supported fiber structure for fixed/hybrid dentures, popularized by solutions like the All-on-4™ implant system.

• Innovative compressible hybrid fiber design for optimized physical strength
  • Improved compatibility with the acrylics and composites that are used to complete the final appliances resulting in outstanding resistance to stress forces
  • Affordable cost per arch makes fixed implant solutions more accessible
  • Leverages known engineering concepts and the beneficial physical properties of Fiber Reinforced Composite (FRC)
  • Simple and fast technique allows fabrication of a framework in 30 minutes
  • Requires no CAD/CAM technologies or systems - accessible to all dental professionals

Inspired by Simplicity and Affordability
cst_simple.jpg

The CST® technique makes the fabrication process both fast and simple. A CST® framework can be made in approximately 30 minutes and requires no casting, scanning, or milling - making it accessible to any dental technician with a light curing unit. All the usual protocols for fixed- hybrid dentures are followed which means familiar routines and processes are maintained.

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I love you Shawn but this one looks Nucking Futs.

Any techs out there use this stuff? Maybe for a transitional hybrid but no way I make a definitive restoration without a proper backbone. These restorations go under a tremendous amount of stress.

I like to stay up to date on new products but if my BS meter goes off I want more info to either confirm or deny my gut.

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
I know they have had cases in the mouth for over a year now. I believe UCLA was doing the study on it.

Shawn Nowak
President
Nowak Dental Supplies inc.

Sent from my iPhone

JohnWilson

JohnWilson

Reaction score
I will do some looking around for info, looks exactly like the floss bridge we would make for verification jigs in the mouth.

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Lol good mechanical retention though John ;)

droberts

droberts

Reaction score
From the photo of the bar structure with the so called CST wrapped around it. I cannot believe that
the material can support a bar post, yet bond to it for a strong joint. Not only that, but for an All-on 4.
All I could see it used for is maybe a temp hybrid structure or a verification jig as John mentioned.

X

XxJamesAxX

Reaction score
looks exactly like the floss bridge we would make for verification jigs in the mouth.

Agreed, I've used this stuff quite a bit and its strong. But something tells me this is a bad idea. Way to much flex?

R

Renzo

Reaction score
The idea with this material is the low cost and the independence this gives you, I have case with anything but acrylic and the only metal it's the temporary cylinders, in both cases the patient wants a long term temp, the first one I did with the old rope before I learn this technique and according with the technique I did it with insufficient fiber material and has been close to two years in the mouth, I heard from different people that they're using it in Europe and another friend in Canada has been using it for more than two years as a low cost final restoration.
And August 09 I delivered my first case with the correct use of the technique, the case was over 7 implants (this on an All on # type case)

Synca will be launching a new product shortly that will allow technicians to fabricate a fiber force CST Implant framework.

CST® (Cable Stayed Technology) represents the next major evolution in fiber design and application: an ingeniously simple concept for fabricating an implant supported fiber structure for fixed/hybrid dentures, popularized by solutions like the All-on-4™ implant system.

• Innovative compressible hybrid fiber design for optimized physical strength
  • Improved compatibility with the acrylics and composites that are used to complete the final appliances resulting in outstanding resistance to stress forces
  • Affordable cost per arch makes fixed implant solutions more accessible
  • Leverages known engineering concepts and the beneficial physical properties of Fiber Reinforced Composite (FRC)
  • Simple and fast technique allows fabrication of a framework in 30 minutes
  • Requires no CAD/CAM technologies or systems - accessible to all dental professionals
Inspired by Simplicity and Affordability
cst_simple.jpg

The CST® technique makes the fabrication process both fast and simple. A CST® framework can be made in approximately 30 minutes and requires no casting, scanning, or milling - making it accessible to any dental technician with a light curing unit. All the usual protocols for fixed- hybrid dentures are followed which means familiar routines and processes are maintained.

cadfan

cadfan

Reaction score
Whats new at this product i use this about ten or more years for stabilizing provs. GC had this produkt ill think 15 year ago

denturist-student

denturist-student

Reaction score
They make strengtheners for compete upper dentures and demonstrate how to secure a lone standing tooth on an RPD...I think the Fibre technology has some merit when used with a suitable acrylic....Very good for a temporary and may last a few years but I think all on 4 patients expect better lifecycle than 2 or 3 years. Still looks intriguing and easy to do....I guess time will tell if the existing ones stand up.

Top Bottom