Exocad denture designing

M

MTDentalTech

Reaction score
Hello, i was wondering if anyone had any input on exocades denture designing abilities or if 3shape does it better. Mostly the aspect of the base being separated from the teeth. As well of a good 3shape scanner. Any input is appreciated. Thank you.

Smilestyler

Smilestyler

Denturist
Reaction score
I’m interested in the same information

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Word I hear is new version nearing release has single arch available, connect all teeth in arch, and a few other changes that I can't remember right now.

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Anyone tried Blue Sky Bio? Looks a bit wonky..

Affinity

Affinity

Donator
Reaction score
Word I hear is new version nearing release has single arch available, connect all teeth in arch, and a few other changes that I can't remember right now.
Theres a workaround to do a single arch if you need to.. but Im sure you knew that

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Theres a workaround to do a single arch if you need to.. but Im sure you knew that
IMG_20191006_055929_01.jpg

A few different work arounds for monolithic dentures and partials, but no real consistent way for connected teeth and separate base with construction file. Using Denture Module and then importing into regular CADApp is a p.i.t.a.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
What was that French site...

Biotech dental in france, created an AI that was basically a surface unwrapper. Send them any design of a partial they make clamshell style 3d print moulds that click together. All you do is insert your teeth and you can use it to inject pink.

Kinda meh system tho. I wasnt entirely impressed by their keynote speech 2018.