EP3000 error code

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
You know the saying...If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! ..... Today I figured after canceling the calibration reminder 50 times I would calibrate after some pressing today. Around 45 minutes in got error, 1302. WTH, it’s not in the book.
Anyone know about this one? (Did not insert atk until prompted.)

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
You know the saying...If it ain’t broke don’t fix it! ..... Today I figured after canceling the calibration reminder 50 times I would calibrate after some pressing today. Around 45 minutes in got error, 1302. WTH, it’s not in the book.
agh, i got this error a few years back. ended up having to call to determine what was the issue....months later i realized i never wrote down what the error was. i wrote in the book "1302:" but never filled out the error. if/when you sort it please reply to me so i can update the book!!! thanks

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
agh, i got this error a few years back. ended up having to call to determine what was the issue....months later i realized i never wrote down what the error was. i wrote in the book "1302:" but never filled out the error. if/when you sort it please reply to me so i can update the book!!! thanks

Spoke with ivo support. Has to do with calibration stick maybe not making contact down in the hole. Was told to pull in and out to to maybe clean contacts. Then slightly bend the wires out on new stick and cal again. Also told to leave oven open until temp drops to 200^ before insert and start.
Well I did all and had another fail at the 660^C. :banghead:
Since the cal reminder is just a recommendation, I will just stay the course. Not going to waste my last two sticks;)

Mrs.galfriday

Mrs.galfriday

Reaction score
In my book (I have an (EP 5000) Error 1302** Reads: ATK2 calibration: Pre-heating to 962 C. Error during calibration. Sample may not be correctly inserted. Try again with a new sample and make sue the sample makes ample contact.

The ** means A Program in progressed is stopped.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Spoke with ivo support. Has to do with calibration stick maybe not making contact down in the hole. Was told to pull in and out to to maybe clean contacts. Then slightly bend the wires out on new stick and cal again. Also told to leave oven open until temp drops to 200^ before insert and start.
Well I did all and had another fail at the 660^C. :banghead:
Since the cal reminder is just a recommendation, I will just stay the course. Not going to waste my last two sticks;)
oh yes, thats what it was.
ended up trying 3 ATK2 sticks before one worked. my rep sent me an entire new 5pack for the hassle.
yours should do the same. it was an issue with the ATK, not the actual calibration

McTeeth

McTeeth

Reaction score
Every error i've received with my 3000 has never been in the manual :rolleyes:

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Every error i've received with my 3000 has never been in the manual :rolleyes:
If you've kept a written notepage of what they were and what they meant it would be quite awesome of you to upload that.

E

Edith

Reaction score
EP 3000. i had an error saying that i need to calibrate. I'm encountering error 701when trying to temp calibrate, which is not in the manual, anyone had this error?

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
See pic from my ep3000 manual. Try shutting it down. Restart and see after self test.
Otherwise call Ivoclar tech support.

11081E10-3EFB-4A84-AAC0-C4795EFE055C.jpeg

E

Edith

Reaction score
Thanks much , I did all of that including cleaning and re plugging of the connecting cables, I can fire now but still can't calibrate errors coming up....I'll have to get in touch with them...