Eclipse Curing unit

Bobby Orr ceramics

Bobby Orr ceramics

Reaction score
Does anyone have a used Eclipse Light Curing unit they would like to sell?? I'm looking for an extra one.

Thanks, James

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
you might check with jerry over at chrome works in chico ca. i remember a couple of years ago he had one out in the scrap pile.

I

inhomeds

Reaction score
Hello , Im new to the forum.
Iam responding to your search for a used eclipse unit.
I have one with less than 5 hours use, all the books ,spare lamps etc.
Ed

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
I have one that was used only as a demo unit my sales rep used when working at Dentsply. I also have an Enterra unit.

K

Kris S.

Reaction score
I may be interested in one or both of those. Looking to switch to processed bases for dentures and thought this system would be good for that. Let me know.

I

inhomeds

Reaction score
Hey, I can't figure out how to send private messages, is that feature available on this forum? Anyway, for anyone interested in my Dentsply Eclipse curing unit and accessory equipment (for sale) please email me at [email protected]

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
My bad, I have an old Triad unit along with an Enterra unit.

AJEL

AJEL

Reaction score
Hey, I can't figure out how to send private messages, is that feature available on this forum? Anyway, for anyone interested in my Dentsply Eclipse curing unit and accessory equipment (for sale) please email me at [email protected]
To keep the bots down the PM does not activate until you have 3 or 4 posts. Post in the introduce yourself should be your third and the PM should become available to you. The PM is very active on the forum.

I

inhomeds

Reaction score
Dentsply Eclipse Light cure unit

Hi Kris I have an Eclipse unit with about 5-10 hours on the lamps. Its like new. If you are interested please email me at [email protected]
Regards
Ed Edwards Denturist

R

ragingbull

Reaction score
Hi There
Just saw an old post ,just wondering if you are selling the eclipse and how much you are selling for and the manufacture year.
Thanks
Rob

rlhhds

rlhhds

Reaction score
Hi There
Just saw an old post ,just wondering if you are selling the eclipse and how much you are selling for and the manufacture year.
Thanks
Rob

I still have the unit. Retails for 2900 I want 1400 for it. Will throw in a bunch of material I have also.

TomZ

TomZ

Reaction score
I may be interested in one or both of those. Looking to switch to processed bases for dentures and thought this system would be good for that. Let me know.

Kris have you ever considered using microwave cured acrylic for those processed baseplates?
I'm using GC Naturecryl MC and its working great. Pack pressed, cured in 3 minutes, ready to finish
in 45 minutes. Shades match perfectly with all GC Naturecryl products, and has less residual monomer than
conventional heat cured resins.

Nowakdental

Nowakdental

Reaction score
We sell them new if you can't find a used one.

Shawn Nowak
President
Nowak Dental Supplies inc.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Bottom