e.max presing for vita vacumat 6000mp

C

cnc

Reaction score
Hi
After a recent update of sotware for furnace. I am having lot of trouble in pressing. After the recomended calibration, the pressed abutments are short. They are not compltely pressed. When the final temp. Is raised at around 955C, it sometimes comes completely but the abutment has hole on the surface. Pls help with the parameters or any other corrections required.
Thanks

griffmar79

griffmar79

Reaction score
Hi
After a recent update of sotware for furnace. I am having lot of trouble in pressing. After the recomended calibration, the pressed abutments are short. They are not compltely pressed. When the final temp. Is raised at around 955C, it sometimes comes completely but the abutment has hole on the surface. Pls help with the parameters or any other corrections required.
Thanks
What's your burnout temp? What size ring? How long are you pressing? Does your furnace hook up to compressed air for pressing and if so whats the pressure at? Short pressing usually indicates the material was not hot enough to make it all the way to your mold.

C

cnc

Reaction score
griffmar79 post: 137049 said:
What's your burnout temp? What size ring? How long are you pressing? Does your furnace hook up to compressed air for pressing and if so whats the pressure at? Short pressing usually indicates the material was not hot enough to make it all the way to your mold.

Hi

Burnout temp 850 degree celcius hold time 1 hour. Size of the ring 200gm. Compressed air at 3.2 bar for 3 mins 1st and 3.2 bar for 3 mins 2nd. Pressing high temp hold for 25 mins. Complete program length is 37 mins.
Single units are pressed fine. 2 or more units- pressing faiks

Alex R.

Alex R.

Reaction score
check your thermocouple, I'm pressing at 925 celcius. Also look at your air pressure during pressing process.

rosarinocba

rosarinocba

Reaction score
Hi
Thanks
were you able to fix the problem?

Top Bottom