DWOS release 3.2

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Hi everyone ,

Is anybody using the new Dental Wings 3.2 version ? Any feedback on that ? Thank you .

Dimitris

ice_pascu

ice_pascu

Reaction score
Is a better version,i have 3.2.1. (inside job:)).You can now add in the middle of the scan mode if you forget antagonist,gingiva etc.Seems overall more stabile.

Drizzt

Drizzt

Reaction score
Is a better version,i have 3.2.1. (inside job:)).You can now add in the middle of the scan mode if you forget antagonist,gingiva etc.Seems overall more stabile.

Will it be compatible with my 5 series scanner ? Also my scanner is from Wieland , is this going to be a problem ? Thanks .

C

CMC_Tommy

Reaction score
I just wanted to reply to this. 3.2.1 was offically released 10/12/12. You can update by going to updates.dwos.com
For those of you utilizing the 5S. I would suggest upgrading your PC to Windows 7 64bit PRO.

I would also suggest a new PC rather then utilizing your old PC. Windows 7 64bit PRO, 16GB RAM, 1TB HDD, 1GB Video (ATI Recommended),VANTEC UTG-210FW Firecard (Mandatory).

C

CMC_Tommy

Reaction score
For those of you that know me I am IT and not a dental tech. So I can answer PC questions and can find the answer for you on the Dental side through Dental Wings or Zahn.

doug

doug

Reaction score
Tommy, got any jail-breaks for my Straumann DW CS2?

Brett Hansen CDT

Brett Hansen CDT

Reaction score
I updated to 3.2 on Monday...it is working great so far. I really like the ability to "edit" what you are scanning if you forgot to include "scan gingiva" when you set up the order. I had been having problems with the 3 point positioning system not working very well when I am trying to orientate my antagonist or when I am scanning a FLO for a custom abutment case. They just weren't lining up they way they used to so I had to manually adjust the antagonist position. The update seems to have taken care of that issue.