Digitally simple implants

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
if straumann makes a preform / preface for zimmer eztetic its not in any affiliate catalogue ive ever seen. far as i can make out it exists only in asian markets and europe who are asian affiliates.

CoolHandLuke

CoolHandLuke

Idiot
Solutions
Reaction score
the Bio3 system from russia has a 2.1mm hex and a 2.5mm hex as standard sizes so it would be compatible hex-wise with almost all hex platforms, so it would be "kinda close" but not sure about the area from the hex to the taper.

PRO ARTS DL

PRO ARTS DL

Reaction score
Thanks for the Intel bud, but I really wanted a full custom titanium abutment. I wonder if 3i does them down there in Miami since they own Zimmer now?

I believe TruAbutment also does full custom titanium abutments for Zimmer Eztetic? At least I see it listed on their website...

All the way at the bottom on the Zimmer section: https://truabutment.com/pages/tru-abutment-ds

Or am I looking at this wrong...

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I’ll log in and see what I can add to cart on monday

lcmlabforum

lcmlabforum

Reaction score
in comparison , Strauman gives you one screw and the non retentive abutment in a small baggie. ( usually unpolished with residual titanium filings inside that frigging synocta. interface.
Did I mention that it's $50 more ?
This is in the FWIW department.
I don't know about that, my lab guy returns with the crown and always had 2 screws - one he use and another for clinical.
The second is sealed and not opened yet, with REF and LOT numbers (which I always records).
It used to say Etkon, but recently, renamed as Medentika.
Maybe the abutment has been cleaned and polished before he sends it back to me?
That said, he has a good working relationship with the local (Arlington, Texas) milling center and maybe that is why?
LCM

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
This is in the FWIW department.
I don't know about that, my lab guy returns with the crown and always had 2 screws - one he use and another for clinical.
The second is sealed and not opened yet, with REF and LOT numbers (which I always records).
It used to say Etkon, but recently, renamed as Medentika.
Maybe the abutment has been cleaned and polished before he sends it back to me?
That said, he has a good working relationship with the local (Arlington, Texas) milling center and maybe that is why?
LCM
Argen has provided me with so many extra screws that I can send the original package with the case. It's all about value which I feel Straumann has let slip.
If you are going to charge more,then prove it. I never have to clean or polish an Argen abutment and I don't pay extra for anodizing.
Strauman does not add retention lines so anodizing is lost when I add grooves.That is just stupid.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I believe TruAbutment also does full custom titanium abutments for Zimmer Eztetic? At least I see it listed on their website...

All the way at the bottom on the Zimmer section: https://truabutment.com/pages/tru-abutment-ds

Or am I looking at this wrong...

TRU does mill custom abutments for the eztetic 3.1
They also carry Ti-bases 3.5 or 5.5 high

Per Katie @ TRU
And I was able to create an order

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
TRU does mill custom abutments for the eztetic 3.1
They also carry Ti-bases 3.5 or 5.5 high

Per Katie @ TRU
And I was able to create an order
That's gonna help out a lot of people. Thanks for verifying it!

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Yep, no problem.. TRU is a great company IMO

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Also, they won’t have an angled access for a while, and probably won’t have non-engaging..

But of course, if you need non-engaging components, you’ve got a problem.

Mike2

Mike2

Reaction score
I spoke with Keith at DESS and they have wealth of resources available. If Tru Abut. sells base they should be able to make full Ti.
My 2cents.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
I spoke with Keith at DESS and they have wealth of resources available. If Tru Abut. sells base they should be able to make full Ti.
My 2cents.

Yes, as stated above.. they (TRU) do custom abutments

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Yea, what I said probably wasn’t “right”.. I have a tendency to piss people off..

I have a “co-worker” (lurker) that is thinking of speaking up at this very moment...
“Bet he doesn’t”.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
@TheLabGuy
D0EE4138-596F-4E91-88D1-F68B91C91A66.jpeg 32F30FD3-C0A3-4241-995C-48764E05159C.jpeg 1155E358-26DE-45FA-BC8C-319DB6A71324.jpeg

I get punished for being a “****” on a regular basis
Thus.. Layered Ti

B9A2A8F5-9C4B-479F-AF81-E3810C3CE471.jpeg