Dentist here- looking for a ceramist to move to Aspen, co

S

skidoc

Reaction score
most beautiful place on earth. Ski, bike, hike, fly fish. Anyone interested in being a mostly eMax guy in our office? Quality oriented, natural unworn anatomy and shade. Let me know if interested.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
You know what? I'll make you some gorgeous and fast seating crowns you'll love! And I'm right next door in Utah! I'll even personally deliver a few times throughout the year! It'll be faaaaaaantastic! :)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
images

Last edited:
D

Dana Chiappinelli

Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahah
Your kidding Andrew.
God help the poor guy

D

Dana Chiappinelli

Reaction score
You market yourself as a high end practioner that can deliver a product noone else can in Aspen and charging, last I heard $2500 a unit. Is this about quality or your bottom line?
Or maybe you're having trouble keeping a lab?

For full disclosure I am one of the many labs Andrew has used or should I say used and I meant used!

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
You market yourself as a high end practioner that can deliver a product noone else can in Aspen and charging, last I heard $2500 a unit. Is this about quality or your bottom line?

For full disclosure I am one of the many labs Andrew has used or should I say used and I meant used!
Grind that axe.

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
Daaamn.... that's gotta sting
The power of social media working overtime here

May as well go post in JDT... there's no feedback there... and, you may find a new tek that doesn't know DlN exists

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score

Ouch. This could be entertaining. :D

CatamountRob

CatamountRob

Banned Member
Reaction score
I love a train wreck, I'll admit it.