Help Wanted Dental Lab Tech opening at the Mayo Clinic

Marylandfarmer

Marylandfarmer

Reaction score
The Mayo Clinic Rochester Minnesota is looking for a Dental Lab Technician.
It's cold in the winter and nice in the summer. Work with Prosthodontist, Orthodontist, Periodontists, sleep medicine Dentist.
Looking for someone with experience in digital design, C&B, removable, Maxillofacial.
Dental Lab Tech Job Posting – 195314BR

Doris A

Doris A

Solutions
Reaction score
Good luck to them finding someone. Their maximum wage per year for a technician who knows how to do everything in a lab is $86,465.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Not my cup of tea, where every nuance of the completed case (or during the process) is probably critiqued, scrutinized and sent back to the lab for adjustments. I'm happy working with general dentists doing nice work and who appreciate it, while I have Spotify playing in the background :)

Pay scale taken from Marylandfarmer's link:
payscale.jpg

Last edited:
Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
The Mayo Clinic Rochester Minnesota is looking for a Dental Lab Technician.
It's cold in the winter and nice in the summer. Work with Prosthodontist, Orthodontist, Periodontists, sleep medicine Dentist.
Looking for someone with experience in digital design, C&B, removable, Maxillofacial.
Dental Lab Tech Job Posting – 195314BR
It will be hard to find someone experienced in all listed , but there will be a lucky person who gets this job, I would recommend someone starting their career to jump on this opportunity as long as you have a thick skin and don't mind blood.

Last edited:
Flipperlady

Flipperlady

Reaction score
. sorry duplicate

Last edited:
Marylandfarmer

Marylandfarmer

Reaction score
Not my cup of tea, where every nuance of the completed case (or during the process) is probably critiqued, scrutinized and sent back to the lab for adjustments. I'm happy working with general dentists doing nice work and who appreciate it, while I have Spotify playing in the background :)

Pay scale taken from Marylandfarmer's link:
View attachment 42188
I listen to a lot of Spotify. Your tea preference is justified.

Marylandfarmer

Marylandfarmer

Reaction score
It will be hard to find someone experienced in all listed , but there will be a lucky person who gets this job, I would recommend someone starting their career to jump on this opportunity as long as you have a thick skin and don't mind blood.
It is an excellent place to learn a lot. I have been here 27 years.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
Good luck to them finding someone. Their maximum wage per year for a technician who knows how to do everything in a lab is $86,465.
thats not nearly enough for a tech that knows how to do "everything"
double it maybe