dental lab software

neila

neila

Reaction score
DLCPM from Magic touch Software...:)

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
I second Evident. I have been researching it for awhile. Gone through a few guided Demos and talked several times with their staff. I am also going with a Mac. Concerned about quickbooks for Mac 2012 integrating with Evident though. It has a different Quickbooks SDK than the windows version.

Last edited:
I

inspirashin

Reaction score
labnet...but the tech support sucks...and they charge. softwares excellent though

R

Rayne

Reaction score
Dental laboratory software that is web based can be used on Mac or PC or Both. Use your preference and the preferences of your staff. Keep in mind you can switch between the two to satisfy any system specific requirements. I am from Evident so I'm biased but the web based applications have so much ease of use it's difficult to look past them. Looking forward to giving you a demo! Give us a call on 877 909 7770 and we can show you.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Rayne, do you know if your software will communicate correctly with quickbooks for Mac 2012?

KentPWalton

KentPWalton

Reaction score
DLPlus by Jenmar as well.

R

Rayne

Reaction score
Rayne, do you know if your software will communicate correctly with quickbooks for Mac 2012?

Just tested it then and it imports all the data (receivables) into QB for pc and mac 2012 perfectly. Is there any other questions?

R

Rick Sonntag

Reaction score
I want a Mac for obvious reasons but like the lab software better for PC.

Any suggestions on what type of invoice software? for mac? for pc?

used to junior and lab manager by laboratory systems Group.
Laboratory Systems Group, Inc. - Dental Laboratory Software - Software for your dental lab.

what are you using?

Get the Mac and put a Windows partition on it with Parallels, choose whichever software is best for your lab, not your computer. Best of both worlds.

Rick

J

Jamie

Reaction score
We use the web based version of DLPLUS.

With regards to which software you want to use there are quite a few factors to consider. Ease of use, Scope, Support, Cost, Portability, Upgrade-ability, etc. Defining what you are looking for out of the software, as well as how you plan to use it internally, will be a big step towards identifying which system is right for your lab. And Rick is correct, you don't have to select a computer based on OS any more. However, before making the 'obvious' choice of Mac you also need to ask some questions about what you need out of your computer system. You need to be able to justify the pricetag for mac because you are taking advantage of its strengths over PC on a consistent basis.

Tom Moore

Tom Moore

Reaction score
I just need the lab software to make work orders, invoice, billing, give me the few reports I need to stay on top of things and export to Quickbooks.. I use WinVoice on-line and it does that with ease and very inexpensively.

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
DLPlus by Jenmar as well.

what is it that you prefer about DLPlus?
how many other software programs have you tried?

I am in the process of looking at a few, and agree that LabNet is great.....but the customer service is HORRID. if i can find one similar i would love it

R

Rayne

Reaction score
what is it that you prefer about DLPlus?
how many other software programs have you tried?

I am in the process of looking at a few, and agree that LabNet is great.....but the customer service is HORRID. if i can find one similar i would love it

The Directors of Evident wrote LabNet before HS bought it. If your looking for a system that has gone beyond the LabNet features with none of the data corruption and upgrade worries and you want THE best customer support, give us a call and book a demo 877 909 7770.