Dental Bench

T

thewhitelab

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking into buying some Dental Benches possibly Kavo or Erio? Can any of you guys offer any advice before i make a such a HUGE commitment, or should i go down the DIY route

Cheers
Adam

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
I purchased Erio benches 7 yrs. ago and haven't regretted it. You can have them configured to your existing spaces which is nice and you can have each bench customized as to the number and size of drawers, suction, gas, etc.

T

thewhitelab

Reaction score
Thanks PDC

Can i ask did you go for Diamante or the sole range?

A

adamb4321

Reaction score
Adam, have you thought about used ones? Try Geoff Haligan in Birmingham he deals in used Erio benching and is generally a helpful guy or maybe Ian at Milnes bros.

You get new draw handles/tops or whatever from schottlander to jazz them up a bit.

Alternatively look in the Dental Technician for Latem Metals, they will make bespoke benches for you and are a reasonable price.

There are also plenty of budget benches around that come with gas/air/extraction etc Acorn polymers do some and Bracon were too i think they were maybe 1k for a double.

anyway hope that helps

W

wilkscm

Reaction score
have erio as well not too expensive lasts forever tried one Chinese bench total crap now in the bin
chris

T

thewhitelab

Reaction score
Much Appreciated

'adamb4321' have tried Milnes Bros unfortunately nothing in at present, not heard of chap in birmingham will give them a try monday....cheers

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
Okay, this is my first attempt with posting pics with Picassa. I thought you might want to see the Erio benches I use.
k5ua6PyufPgUouxEiWqVuX0GghrprlQVpoqUGg2Eb1Y

OK it didn't work! I'll try again.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
One more time...

alh3.googleusercontent.com___37p3I1Bjcc_TwZHmai31SI_AAAAAAAAAAs_w_97MG2X0XM_s400_015.JPG

alh5.googleusercontent.com__qFYaGsTK_ps_TwZHlQsh3bI_AAAAAAAAAAk_LP1s1f9l5MU_s400_012.JPG
alh3.googleusercontent.com___37p3I1Bjcc_TwZHmai31SI_AAAAAAAAAAs_w_97MG2X0XM_s400_015.JPG alh5.googleusercontent.com__qFYaGsTK_ps_TwZHlQsh3bI_AAAAAAAAAAk_LP1s1f9l5MU_s400_012.JPG

Last edited:
cheadlemick

cheadlemick

Reaction score
oooh ive got those lab pans!

DentureDude

DentureDude

trained monkey
Reaction score
Okay, this is my first attempt with posting pics with Picassa. I thought you might want to see the Erio benches I use.
k5ua6PyufPgUouxEiWqVuX0GghrprlQVpoqUGg2Eb1Y

OK it didn't work! I'll try again.

hey PDC could you please give us a quick rundown on how you do the picassa thing in order to post your pics in here?

beautiful lab, nice purchase choice.

PDC

PDC

Reaction score
1> Download Picassa program from google...free! Just need Google acct. with email & password.
2> Download pics to desktop folder, right click on them, and then upload them to the Picassa web site from inside the Picassa program on your desktop.
3>Click on your album and then the photos you want to post. On the right side is the picture info. Click on the link icon. Click on the embed image photo and copy this link and then paste it to your post.

You can see the way it looks on the web by visiting the post below.

Go to the thread "posting pics in a thread or post" and view post #14.

CRWNMKR

CRWNMKR

Reaction score
dental arte benches are great,very well made

R

RichardRonnie

Reaction score
A dental bench should be made with high quality. I think a Pedo Bench is good.

Top Bottom