'Culp digital tooth libraries'

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Of course, but they are not mandatory if you are the cheapskate type. Lol
If you feel you are getting what you pay for then more power to you. I'll pass on all the bugs and being limited to
what 3Shape engineers consider the proper work flow. There are better and more complete implant planning softwares
out there at a much lower cost.
3 Shape is getting their Reddysued by Align so we'll see how much those fees increase in a few years.

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
3 Shape is getting their Reddysued by Align so we'll see how much those fees increase in a few years.
Align is pissed that Trios is better scanner? What is the suit about?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Align is pissed that Trios is better scanner? What is the suit about?
26 different patent infringements

I didn't bother to read them all. Linked In blather .

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Only 26...:eek: Of all those, shotgun lawsuit, maybe 1 or 2 will stick?

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
26 different patent infringements

I didn't bother to read them all. Linked In blather .
So you're saying 3Shape is being accused of pirating technology?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
So you're saying 3Shape is being accused of pirating technology?

I don't think it's about the technology but about the process.

This only mentions 6 .

Align Technology goes after 3Shape with six patent infringement lawsuits
Nov. 14, 2017 4:14 PM ET|About: Align Technology, Inc. (ALGN)|By: Douglas W. House, SA News Editor

Accusing 3Shape A/S of patent infringement, Align Technology (NASDAQ:ALGN) files six lawsuits against the Danish firm, two with the U.S. International Trade Commission and four with a Delaware district court.

The company claims that 3Shape's Trios intraoral scanning system and Dental System software infringe on Align patents. It seeks monetary damages and injunctive relief against further infringement.

Car 54

Car 54

Donator
Reaction score
Scrolling to the middle of the page, breaks it down pretty succinctly.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
Anyone on here used these ,what are your opinions ?. A few things peaked my interest ,the flatter triangular ridges,broad interproximal contacts and more natural fossa depth . All of these things I have to adjust with my current Libraries ( Exo,ZirkonZahn,& Knut miller ). Any idea the cost and availability for Exocad ?

Stumbled on this old thread.
I have found that I use the Ashortia library in my exo for90% of designs. Easy to fit and adapt.

S

sirmorty

Reaction score
I find with Ashortia that the anatomy is too deep and it ends up taking up all the occlusal space. Maybe I'm just not getting enough room.

I have a crown with Ashortia design and I find that food gets stuck in the anatomy. That's why I'm kinda reluctant to use it.

ps2thtec

ps2thtec

Donator
Reaction score
I find with Ashortia that the anatomy is too deep and it ends up taking up all the occlusal space. Maybe I'm just not getting enough room.

I have a crown with Ashortia design and I find that food gets stuck in the anatomy. That's why I'm kinda reluctant to use it.

That’s interesting. I see the slopes as more softer and flowing to the fossa. Prox walls have better shapes too.
I wish icould make it my default so I wouldn’t have to click twice to get to it.

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
That’s interesting. I see the slopes as more softer and flowing to the fossa. Prox walls have better shapes too.
I wish icould make it my default so I wouldn’t have to click twice to get to it.

This is how 2th showed me how to select the library you want to use as default, I like the alternative library.

http://*************/index.php?attachments/default-library-png.5424/

Baobabtree

Baobabtree

Reaction score
Default Library.png Sorry about that open Cad App click on tools then settings.

Top Bottom