Copy Mill

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
ok, so I have two Branemarks 8&9.

the Dr wants them splinted together, non-engaging, zirconia. ( will have a single zir coping over that)
Both Nobel and Argen can't mill the design straight from 3Shape (I made the design stick by doing an anatomical bridge). After ordering two non-engaging Ti temps (85.00 each) GC'd them together, waxed... ready.

Nobel will do a copy mill but its pretty expensive. they wouldn't accept the waxup, we had to send it to another lab to have it scanned and sent to Nobel.... WTH is up with Nobel? Not going to say any more than I've gotten pretty irritated with this company.

I know it's an odd tricky case... question is... who does copymilling? and will take the time to help me transform the ridiculous stuff into a restoration.

I

Ikon Dental

Reaction score
ok, so I have two Branemarks 8&9.

the Dr wants them splinted together, non-engaging, zirconia. ( will have a single zir coping over that)
Both Nobel and Argen can't mill the design straight from 3Shape (I made the design stick by doing an anatomical bridge). After ordering two non-engaging Ti temps (85.00 each) GC'd them together, waxed... ready.

Nobel will do a copy mill but its pretty expensive. they wouldn't accept the waxup, we had to send it to another lab to have it scanned and sent to Nobel.... WTH is up with Nobel? Not going to say any more than I've gotten pretty irritated with this company.

I know it's an odd tricky case... question is... who does copymilling? and will take the time to help me transform the ridiculous stuff into a restoration.
Is it already designed? Or you need it scanned and milled? This might help get you with the answer!

Andrew Priddy

Andrew Priddy

Donator
Reaction score
designed now in a waxup... will be milled at nobel... but I don't want to take the nobel route again if I can help it

Top Bottom