Computer setup for Exocad software and Medit T510 scanner

sidesh0wb0b

sidesh0wb0b

Donator
Reaction score
So my IT guy uses Dato fro the cloud service. It uploads every hour, more often than I thought. He also setup the VOIP on AWS. All -n it's like 290.00 a month That's cheap insurance for all the data.
thats actually VERY reasonable! thank you sir

Z

ztech

Reaction score
I use the business version of Microsoft Onedrive. It can be configured to be HIPPA compliant. I use it so I can design on two stations and to backup offsite. It's $12.50 per month and includes the Office 365

H

HerrBulles

Reaction score
Hello , guys ! I am planning to build a rig for Blender4Dental and Exocad , for the use of a dental tech friend of mine , he is using Medit T500 for scanning on the same designing rig , and I am looking toward the new AMD Ryzen 7 7800x3d CPUs, cool , performant , nnot power hungry , with 64 GB RAM DDR5 6000 MHZ , 2 NVM2 2TB SSD , one backing 2 TB WD Black Enterprise , a minimum of AMD RX 6600XT GPU a reliable 750W PSU , and a competent AM5 MB . What do you think ? Should I forget it , and start looking at Intel offers ? Thanks for your unbiased and honest opinions !

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
To be honest, nothing plays well with AMD...gotta have Nvidia!!! Even the cam softwares want Nvidia video cards these days.