Charges for crown to fit a partial??

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
A- Your input on charges for a crown to fit a clasp( if the partial is sent with case) it means a rush case.

B- If only a blue mouse imp./bite of clasp is sent and you have to fabricate a GC or pi- ku- plast risen clasp replica. Thanks

A

adl

Reaction score
A- Your input on charges for a crown to fit a clasp( if the partial is sent with case) it means a rush case.

B- If only a blue mouse imp./bite of clasp is sent and you have to fabricate a GC or pi- ku- plast risen clasp replica. Thanks
$100.00 and no guarantee for "B"

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score

We were doing $40 upcharge to retrofit to present rpd, $60 to design and fab for future rpd. Per tooth of course. Only had a doc pull the impression of rpd without rpd 2x, made a duralay of clasp/lingual plate after vaselineing imp. We didn't charge extra for crown to rpd w/o rpd as he was a good cust and didn't want to make it a "oh that's ok" situation. Told him to stop. He did after a bad need to adjust.

B

bullit

Reaction score
$30 per clasp most crowns go out with add. $60 (buc. & ling. clasp)

JMN

JMN

Christian Member
Reaction score
Oh, if I wasn't clear, which it didn't look clear readimg it myself. I'd vaseline the clasping and other impinging areas of schtuff, and then a larger area around it lingually, then wetbrush build/flow duralay into the area and a larger 1/2 circle and build up 2-3 bumps for indexing. Lightly vaseline the duralay after it cures. After pouring, it can be removed and placed back fairly precisly. plus if you vasiline it properly, you can pour a second solid model with the same duralay piece for perfect interchangeability and with that less chance of imprecision. Oh, before pouring the second model, give the duralay a gentle push to ensure it's fully seated as it moves a bit on removing the 'saw model'

Top Bottom