CadCrowns.ca

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Well It's official.

Our new company is now open for business!

I would like to thank each and everyone of you on DLN ( especially Travis) for the opportunity to share our experiences in real time.

This experience has given me and my wife Angela the opportunity to embark on our new adventure.

Will it be successful? You bet it will!

The encouragement we have received in the last few days has been inspiring and the feedback and advice from the industry leaders that frequent this site has given us the confidence to pursue a new and exciting direction.

You have been the catalyst and we thank you for the inspiration!!!

p.s. h/t to Bob for sharing this " if you hate change, you're really going to dislike extinction."

zero_zero

zero_zero

Reaction score
Congrats on your new venture ! Let us know how it goes...

aidihra

aidihra

Reaction score
Is your website not up yet? I didn't find CadCrowns.ca when I searched for it just now. I thought I'd take a look at what you're offering.

RileyS

RileyS

Reaction score
it's there aidihri.
The top row of buttons don't work though. By this I mean the "About" "Home" and so on. How much is the Pod? How did I not know they had that?
Looks cool. Keep us updated on how everything goes!!!! Or we'll send Kirk Patrick over to punch you in the stomach. And really? The maple leaf? So you actually do like Canada.:)

2thm8kr

2thm8kr

Beanosavedmysociallife
Reaction score
Congrats. The only direction now is FORWARD!

Terry Whitty

Terry Whitty

Reaction score
Yes top row buttons are not working in Safari on a Mac.

Best of luck with new venture...

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Looks great man I hope your new journey works out well.

Question though on your new Trios Pod when you advertise as you taking to pod and scanning the patient while their in the chair are young going to be doing the scanning or are you letting the doc do it?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Looks great man I hope your new journey works out well.

Question though on your new Trios Pod when you advertise as you taking to pod and scanning the patient while their in the chair are young going to be doing the scanning or are you letting the doc do it?

I will be training the drs and the assistants to scan. It makes more sense to do it that way.

There are a lot of cerec offices out there.

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
it's there aidihri.
The top row of buttons don't work though. By this I mean the "About" "Home" and so on. How much is the Pod? How did I not know they had that?
Looks cool. Keep us updated on how everything goes!!!! Or we'll send Kirk Patrick over to punch you in the stomach. And really? The maple leaf? So you actually do like Canada.:)

Thanks Riley,

our goal is a hostile take over of Patriot dental lab.;)

Tayebdental

Tayebdental

Tayeb S. CDT
Donator
Reaction score
Congratulation rkm on your new venture, and I wish you and your wife the best. You have been always available to answer our questins with some humer , I thank you for that.

I have been busy lately with my all new digital Cad/Cam system, it is exciting times for all of us. And as you said DLN members are exemplary and helpful. Again, good luck and lets go back to work!

Last edited:
French Cadman

French Cadman

Reaction score
Bonne chance mon ami ! ;)

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Congratulation rkm on your new venture, and I wish you and your wife the best. You have been always available to answer our questins with some humer , I thank you for that.

I have been busy lately with my all new digital Cad/Cam system, it is exciting times for all of us. And as you said DLN members are exemplary and helpful. Again, good luck and lets go back to work!

Thank you Tayeb for the kind words.

Very exciting times indeed and I am proud to be part of it.
I believe now more than any other time ,labs need to leave their comfort zone and reinvent themselves. It is our turn to be the leaders and carve new directions for the profession.

The best way to predict the future is to control the change.

NicelyMKV

NicelyMKV

Reaction score
Nice rkm! I can tell you really spent some time putting this business together. Get ready to be covered up;)

ParkwayDental

ParkwayDental

Reaction score
Rkm will you be charging a fee on top of the case for letting them use the trios?

rkm rdt

rkm rdt

Reaction score
Nothing in life is free.

Hary

Hary

Reaction score
Good Luck RKM, let us know about your new quest and don't be stranger on DLN and yea who's going to take over the Hockey threads.

Top Bottom