Auto Devester "Xcavator"

Z

zena

Reaction score
awwwwww......<wink>

Hey, they sell filters for all those air lines, I know you can get them at Home Depot..............pause..............thinking.....................yeah, Canada has Home Depot stores, get the expensive one, don't go cheap, it's what I did and never had a problem.
Funny, Yes we have Home depot and a Lowes. Where and how do you put the filters in place? I have an older style sandblaster not a nice one like Al's.

TheLabGuy

TheLabGuy

Just a Member
Reaction score
you filter the air........

Mine has three chambers......last two are for extracting any oil or water....works great, I've never had an issue. I think I spent 160.00 at Home Depot for mine.......I'm not sure what that transfers to in looney money though...lol

Just a funny story for you all.......A friend of mine and myself decided we wanted to go downhill skiing. We decided to drive to Blue Mountain in Ontario, Canada. On our way there, I got pulled over by a cop.......I'm thinking, their is no way I was speeding (I picked him on my illegal radar detector about two miles earlier) but sure enough, I was getting pulled over. He comes up to the car window and asks me if I've been drinking......which I thought was very odd, considering it was only 8am.....anyways, he admitted that he only pulled me over because he wanted to see my car. I guess Canada doesn't have Mitsubishi.......thought you might find that funny considering chicken and myself were discussing her choices of local home improvement stores...lol

C

charles007

Reaction score
Cut your air line in front of the sandblaster just as you would do ahead of your handpiece or out of your compressor line...........You can put a filter- filters, any where you want to on you airline.......just no leaks.....

Z

zena

Reaction score
you filter the air........

Mine has three chambers......last two are for extracting any oil or water....works great, I've never had an issue. I think I spent 160.00 at Home Depot for mine.......I'm not sure what that transfers to in looney money though...lol

Just a funny story for you all.......A friend of mine and myself decided we wanted to go downhill skiing. We decided to drive to Blue Mountain in Ontario, Canada. On our way there, I got pulled over by a cop.......I'm thinking, their is no way I was speeding (I picked him on my illegal radar detector about two miles earlier) but sure enough, I was getting pulled over. He comes up to the car window and asks me if I've been drinking......which I thought was very odd, considering it was only 8am.....anyways, he admitted that he only pulled me over because he wanted to see my car. I guess Canada doesn't have Mitsubishi.......thought you might find that funny considering chicken and myself were discussing her choices of local home improvement stores...lol
I think a phoney cop pulled you over because we have lots of Mitsubishi cars here.

Top Bottom